Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gambino

hello lol

slayersgaming is dead so yea

Hello boys, its ya boi gambino back at it again on a new community.

And like Cailen, this is basically like a plan B so ye. 

nut

And like Cailen, this is basically like a plan B so ye. 

Are you guys all siblings and your parents are siblings too? How retarded do you guys have to be to realize such a backhanded comment like this is not how you introduce yourself.

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Are you guys all siblings and your parents are siblings too? How retarded do you guys have to be to realize such a backhanded comment like this is not how you introduce yourself.

Don't mind beerman, he is the afternoon shift welcoming committee, probably hasn't had his coffee yet...

@Beerman, Plan B just means that the first choice didn't work, and they are coming to us now.  It isn't their fault they didn't find us first...

3 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I can introduce myself however i want to introduce myself. You're drunk, even your name shows it.

3 minutes ago, ctark said:

Don't mind beerman, he is the afternoon shift welcoming committee, probably hasn't had his coffee yet...

@Beerman, Plan B just means that the first choice didn't work, and they are coming to us now.  It isn't their fault they didn't find us first...

oh ok lol thanks :)

55 minutes ago, Ballistic Bacon said:

hi gambino

check out KZ sometime i'm lonely

lol i will tbh, it's fun but i usually get frustrated with kz lol