Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Booch

Making Admin more Fun and Wanted to Buy

11 hours ago, Booch said:

Maybe do something more then the admins starting with a glock and smoke gernade

Give Paidmins a Pistol. Give SO's a Shotgun. 

2 hours ago, R1S3 said:

Give Paidmins a Pistol. Give SO's a Shotgun. 

Maybe something like edit your starting loadout with all the guns on the server I mean I know it's kind of op

I think adding a couple of commands for paidmins and/or SO's would be pretty cool. I do think that @ZachPL has a point with adding "fun commands." Sure they would be awesome, but there are now many people becoming admins who may not be trustworthy with the commands.

4 minutes ago, TheWaffler said:

I think adding a couple of commands for paidmins and/or SO's would be pretty cool. I do think that @ZachPL has a point with adding "fun commands." Sure they would be awesome, but there are now many people becoming admins who may not be trustworthy with the commands.

SO already have a lot commands but we really never use them that much

5 minutes ago, krony said:

SO already have a lot commands but we really never use them that much

Yes, many commands that I question the need of. Like the jail command, where if you kill the person they respawn next to THEIR OWN CORPSE.

2 minutes ago, TheWaffler said:

Yes, many commands that I question the need of. Like the jail command, where if you kill the person they respawn next to THEIR OWN CORPSE.

We have whip,slap,ignite,ragdoll,jail,freeze,godmode,hp,armor,strip,cloak,blind.

But I don't understand the question? If you die while jailed, you just will respawn.

The point of admin and SO is to help servers, not to have fun with the commands. *shrug

What I meant was that there are many commands the SO's will rarely use, and also rarely contribute to helping the server. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with them, I was just trying to say that paidmins don't need them.

1 hour ago, krony said:

We have whip,slap,ignite,ragdoll,jail,freeze,godmode,hp,armor,strip,cloak,blind.

But I don't understand the question? If you die while jailed, you just will respawn.

The point of admin and SO is to help servers, not to have fun with the commands. *shrug

I was kind of asking for more fun commands but like it's practically me, Paco , and Bashar as admins. Most people get admin removed first week because they are stupid with it. And it's more asking for the helpful commands like being able to stack more then one slay. More then having 1/16 ban then an SO has. I mean for CS:GO it wouldn't work because of how many admins they get but Gmod it's just 3 all year round