Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

POPULATE JB MINI EVENT!

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:
27 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

why must I have a life and family outside of video games. I cri

FTFY

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Why u got to be like dis

2 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

thank you

On 12/17/2016 at 7:30 PM, Hawk said:

Start: 12:00 am CST December 20th

End: 12:00 am CST December 21th

Can you please say this in pacific time zone way like in los angeles i tried but i ended up more confused.

hey @Hawk or @Iherdcows is there anyway we can make a leader board t see who is in in the top 10  cause i really wanan know if im there or not or whos in the lead

or just post who is top10 every now and then

1 hour ago, Chilly said:

hey @Hawk or @Iherdcows is there anyway we can make a leader board t see who is in in the top 10  cause i really wanan know if im there or not or whos in the lead

That'd be hard because they have to look at everyone's playtime to make a list to see who the top 10 are in pretty sure

6 hours ago, Chilly said:

It's possible, but not in the time frame that this event got thrown together and started :)

Glad to hear it's going well, I'll be on later tonight probably.

RIP. How long was he gone lmao

No idea but he was really upset about it. He had gotten kicked twice before apparently. Idk I wasn't there until he actually got the DQ

Prize list have been updated!

Ginger have donated a StatTrak SG 553 Pulse MW for the playtime raffle

We currently have 6 prizes for the top 10!

Thanks everyone!

Okay! raffle is done. Top 6 get prizes. If we are unable to get a hold of you, we'll move to the next person on the list. The first person listed gets to pick first, second listed gets second pick, and so on. I will personally message you on the forums or try and find you on steam so you can pick your prize. IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO DONATED, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I TALK TO YOU TO SEND OUT YOUR PRIZE. We've had some shitty people in the past abuse your generosity and try to get prizes that aren't theirs to claim.

Here is the listing

y94rACx.png 

And for Funsies, here is the top 16 people with the most play time. Please be noted some people were disqualified for being AFK to try and get their time up.

CeHgF2m.png

3 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:

Okay! raffle is done. Top 6 get prizes. If we are unable to get a hold of you, we'll move to the next person on the list. The first person listed gets to pick first, second listed gets second pick, and so on. I will personally message you on the forums or try and find you on steam so you can pick your prize. IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO DONATED, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I TALK TO YOU TO SEND OUT YOUR PRIZE. We've had some shitty people in the past abuse your generosity and try to get prizes that aren't theirs to claim.

Here is the listing

y94rACx.png 

And for Funsies, here is the top 16 people with the most play time. Please be noted some people were disqualified for being AFK to try and get their time up.

CeHgF2m.png

fml

It was insanely fun, and sometimes infuriating, to spend a full day on my favorite server for this event with all of you regulars. And to think we only have 5 MFKs the whole time. Thank you Hawk and Cows for doing this event and I hope this can help spur more activity on the server. And yes, I am only posting this because I won a prize.

PS we can all chuckle to ourselves about Forgiven spending 23 hours on the server just to win nothing.