Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eeiu

mics and headsets

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I use TeamSpeak on my phone. If you don't use that then you're a broke Boi like@Jiffy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

says the boi that cant afford a mic so he has to use teamspeak on his phone :lul:

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I technically have a mic that's over a couple hundred so smd Nick Pomplanto

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

fuck out of my thread retard

also stop pipping potato

3 minutes ago, Tacky said:

I used Blue yeti pro with hyperX cloud 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

read the thread

4 minutes ago, nothing_but_fail said:

yup, used the clouds before they broke ahha

agreed though, really good :^]

I have the Steelseries Prism Elites. Good headset but they're really bulky. Looks like you're a helicopter pilot.

Here's what you need:

A desk mic: Yeti Blue Snowball

A decent pair of over-ear headphones: Literally anything. I use Bose, Sennheiser would work too. Prolly these: https://en-us.sennheiser.com/momentum-on-ear-m2?gclid=CjwKEAiAvs7CBRC24rao6bGCoiASJABaCt5D_YYAjwq0KPWK1Yrj5k4pTUFWytfiBLlaWpgZzSP7ZRoCssXw_wcB

Gaming headsets are a scam. They break easily and the mics sound like shit.

26 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

says the boi that cant afford a mic so he has to use teamspeak on his phone :lul:

Boi u duct tape ur mic to ur table

https://www.amazon.com/LOGITECH-G430-DTS-Headphone-981-000536/dp/B00CQ35C1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481929385&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g430

Thunderbolt and I use these. They're amazing. Great for CSGO, built in surround sound, does what that new sound update is trying to do, only better, without loss of sound quality. 

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-manowar?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=ManOWar&utm_campaign=MOW&gclid=CIXN3bXs-dACFQqIfgodpA4Kww

I'm not sure about your opinion of Razer products, but this is the headset I've used for the past couple of months and its been great so far. They aren't horribly expensive, either.

I also have the Logitech G430 that Poseidon and Narwhals suggested for 6 months now. It has a very nice mic. you can download the Logitech software support for great surround sound (the download for the surround sound was made by Logitech so u know its safe). A lot pro CS:GO pro players use this headset too. If you want the same version but wireless, you can get the Logitech G930. It's has the same quality as the G430 but it's wireless, and one of the most reliable wireless headsets I've seen. Here is the Logitech software support for surround sound on the G930.

3 hours ago, Swed said:

Gaming headsets are a scam. They break easily and the mics sound like shit.

So my "gaming" headset is shit?

Shitty stuff lasts 5 and a half years with no signs of quitting means it breaks easily?

If my voice sounds like shit, then you may want to check your batteries.

Fuck outta this thread

@Eeiu, if your budget allows and you don't mind a headset, get the G4ME ONE or Zero (ONE is open backed, zero is closed). If the build quality is anything like my PC360, they'll last what feels like for-goddamn-ever. It may still have the volume knob issue that the 350/360/353D had (ymmv), but considering how low they can go on sale from Amazon and the fact that the issue is kinda moot anyway, it's a steal

They aren't shit if you dont buy a fucky one with 90 LEDs or throw it on your table when you get pissed

I bought the corsair vengeance 1400 2 years ago and the only thing that happened so far is it split apart but everything still worked 100% so I super glued it and bam hasn't had a problem since that was 2 months ago. Theyre budget friednly decent sound and a decent mic

Just got a hyper X cloud 2 from my girlfriend as an early christmas gift and they are by far the best headset I've ever had. Everyone says I sound perfect and playing battlefield 1 with them is great. Plus they work great on both pc and ps4

2 hours ago, Roflstomp said:

So my "gaming" headset is shit?

Shitty stuff lasts 5 and a half years with no signs of quitting means it breaks easily?

If my voice sounds like shit, then you may want to check your batteries.

Fuck outta this thread

@Eeiu, if your budget allows and you don't mind a headset, get the G4ME ONE or Zero (ONE is open backed, zero is closed). If the build quality is anything like my PC360, they'll last what feels like for-goddamn-ever. It may still have the volume knob issue that the 350/360/353D had (ymmv), but considering how low they can go on sale from Amazon and the fact that the issue is kinda moot anyway, it's a steal

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/headphoneguide#wiki_important_things_to_consider_before_purchasing_headphones

From the wiki:

When you buy a headset, effectively you're buying a pre-build headphone + mic. This means, as always with pre-builds, that you are not getting the best pound for pound option. While some prefer this, you always have to realize you can get a much better sound by simply purchasing good headphones with a seperate microphone.
Here’s three videos of Tek Syndicate explaining why you always overpay with headsets and should stick with headphones and a microphone:
Gaming Headsets Suck - Make Your Own For $50,00 Or Less
Gaming Headsets Suck: 150$ Replacement Guide
Make Your Own Gaming Headset - $200-$1000 (High End)

Anecdotes are a shit way to make your argument, fuck outta this thread yourself until you come back with facts.