Sign in to follow this  
DerpyPwny

The Marriage: Totes & Karma

Cute aisle walking with junzou the flower girl and centran walking karma down. Then jihadi john exploded the whole wedding. Everyone started shooting and the Totes base got raided RIP.

All in All good wedding. Basically a parody of the Game of Thrones : Red Wedding

Edited by Leeroy

1 hour ago, Rufus said:

Online raided

Essentially correct, but with the amount of people who attended this unofficial event, (somewhere in the ballpark of 20-30) it should probably be classified as an event on par with the normal events, though noted it did not take place in the arena as well as other minor points. So with that, it feels like a low blow but nonetheless an online raid.

GG, glad I blew you up at least once. You and your group did well :)

You didn't get the M249 by the way.

Edited by Velo

you do know that karma only offline raids right?

I don't care about any of you lol but don't brag about raiding people while they are online but hosting an event somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I don't care about any of you lol but don't brag about raiding people while they are online but hosting an event somewhere else.

I was not involved in the raid last night, Im just making sure you know the facts from boths sides not one.

I was not involved in the raid last night, Im just making sure you know the facts from boths sides not one.

Oh I know full well the tactics y'all use. Rather burn the base and loot so nobody gets anything during online raids, which plays into people raiding people while they are offline. Y'all bad

He's just taunting them lmao. Settle down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Bruh you have no room to talk telling people to settle down. This will be the 4th day this month you've cried on the forums.

10 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Oh I know full well the tactics y'all use. Rather burn the base and loot so nobody gets anything during online raids, which plays into people raiding people while they are offline. Y'all bad

Bruh you have no room to talk telling people to settle down. This will be the 4th day this month you've cried on the forums.

Alright you're clearly misinformed here man. I'm always based with Cman and whenever we raid people we never de-spawn loot, the only exception is when we destroy a locked chest and can't carry everything back in our inventories, the remaining loot is all scattered on the ground and de-spawns. Nothing we can really do about that if our inventories are full.

I've also raided with Ollie's group a couple of times before and whenever we did get to the loot room. We take all the loot we can or destroy the chest if they're locked and then take all the loot we can. Also, no one in that group has burned a base down along with the loot it's a waste of time and you gain nothing from it. It also doesn't help when there are bases made of wood.

Don't believe everything you hear from people about Cman specifically because he is probably the most neutral and level headed player on that server.

Alright you're clearly misinformed here man. I'm always based with Cman and whenever we raid people we never de-spawn loot, the only exception is when we destroy a locked chest and can't carry everything back in our inventories, the remaining loot is all scattered on the ground and de-spawns. Nothing we can really do about that if our inventories are full.

I've also raided with Ollie's group a couple of times before and whenever we did get to the loot room. We take all the loot we can or destroy the chest if they're locked and then take all the loot we can. Also, no one in that group has burned a base down along with the loot it's a waste of time and you gain nothing from it. It also doesn't help when there are bases made of wood.

Don't believe everything you hear from people about Cman specifically because he is probably the most neutral and level headed player on that server.

I literally heard this stuff from cmans group and slyfox. And the burning the base was a hyperbole. And again, I don't care guys, I just want to hear about exciting battles from rust not people being able to take their time raiding a base