Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banana Joe

Backfired!!

1 hour ago, Musicfreak said:

I really hope you were lying when you said you've lost $3000 in skins. 

doesnt mean hes bought the skins

I've lost 5k~ in skins through rage betting on csgolounge

I spent 10 dollars to make that 5k and just lost it all

25 minutes ago, Sandy said:

I mean, that makes it somewhat better, but shit that doesn't detract from that fact that you still lost a lot. =/

1 hour ago, Musicfreak said:

I mean, that makes it somewhat better, but shit that doesn't detract from that fact that you still lost a lot. =/

yeah no doubt, but in the end I was just doing it for funs, i had my fun and just quit betting.

2 hours ago, Sandy said:

Yeeppp i feel this, but I was addicted to coinflips and would always profit until i didn't and then i'd keep rage betting and doubling until I was left with .7 credits in csgowild :^/ 

I then started trading up using trading servers and that's a solid way to make profit without worrying about scams. Csgolounge is a good way to trade up if you use loungedestroyer to block out all the scam offers. 

Also this guy is a pretty obv scammer, look at his name and picture :lul:  it looks like he just made that account

ik I was a shithead scammer but i know quite a bit about trading up and making profit

@Musicfreak I was lying about that, but I lost maybe around $500 in quality skins. But I just wanted him to know that I didn't want to trade because of it. Obvious he didn't care and still tried to trade with me.

10 hours ago, Banana Joe said:

So this guy I played Deathmatch earlier today, wanted to trade, but it turns out he was just another scammer.

c89yu.jpg

That is the same fucker who tried to scam me. I've had so many friend requests from people named "csgomarta" it's ridiculous.

14 hours ago, Sandy said:

I know the feel :(

Shit, if I made $20 on a skin i'd cash that shit in for them steam dollars. God only knows what i'd do with 5k.. probably buy every rust skin available and still pay for games for a couple years. Either all of that or sell my steam account. Yeah probably the latter now that I think about it. My whole account + $5000 steam dollars for at the very least $2500. Kinda like how druggies sell food stamps and shit.