Sign in to follow this  
-Sharp-

deadly decoy expolsion nerf?

so ive been playing on westwood on War3 and i was on the roof and a deadly decoy died on the first floot hotel and i died also the range of it is very far and still does a lot of dmg maybe nerf it by how far they are? 

Thanks! 

@Face

The Deadly Decoy was in the Hotel window going towards General Store when I killed him from the other side of the store. The explosion killed me when I wasn't even close.

That's almost 2x the radius of a Undead Scourge if not 3x.

2 minutes ago, centran said:

don't shot him when he is activated? maybe we should put in a counter race. something that annoys the decoy so much his power deactivates. but what's really annoying?

GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT GNAT 

47 minutes ago, Face said:

IS THIS A FUCKIN JOKE

No if it was a joke the post would've said this:

I was at Long near pit and shot a deadly decoy at car and it killed me, it's ridiculous has to be at least 3x undead scourge.

get it cause we can't play dust 2 :^)

Edited by Destin

6 hours ago, Face said:

RADIUS IS SAME AS UNDEAD SCOURGE

THE DMG DOES SCALE BY DISTANCE

IT ONLY DEALS LOTS OF DMG IF THEY DIE DURING ULT

ULT IS DELAYED BY 3 SEC

IT LASTS FOR 7 SEC

DURING THE ULT THEY DEAL 1% DMG

IS THIS A FUCKIN JOKE

have we considered instead of dealing 1% damage during ult he heals enemies and if he doesn't get killed by the end of the duration he's banned from the server for one hour

Edited by Xiplitz

8 hours ago, Xiplitz said:

have we considered instead of dealing 1% damage during ult he heals enemies and if he doesn't get killed by the end of the duration he's banned from the server for one hour

No but we were considering having everyone (team, enemies, specs) within radius be kicked from the server. It would be a nice little pseudo team balanacer 

#BringBackCentranRaces

@centran code a "hacker" race with an ultimate that does annoying admin commands on people (drug/blind/freeze/burn/slap a few times/launch for x time) with a built in rare occurrence to kick the target with a message saying they'd been hacked.

Edited by Junzou

4 hours ago, Junzou said:

#BringBackCentranRaces

@centran code a "hacker" race with an ultimate that does annoying admin commands on people (drug/blind/freeze/burn/slap a few times/launch for x time) with a built in rare occurrence to kick the target with a message saying they'd been hacked.

1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance to perma ban, anyone with luck that bad shouldn't be allowed to play on our servers.