Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESDaman

ESDaman - Introduction

I am applying for clan membership this month, so I figured that I should introduce myself to the community and non-war3 players.

I am not new to sG servers. I have been playing war3 for around 3 years and have a total level of 8,888 currently.

I do have minor experince in a few programming languages, so I may try to help the ENG department if I find myself with free time.

As for my non-internet life I drive a 1994 Ford Bronco. Because of that I have a forced hobby of working on my truck. If anyone has questions in that department, let me know and if I'll try and help if I have experience in it.

I'm a member of the Kansas Air National Guard and for my civilian job I'm a security guard for federal buildings.

I smoke, own plenty of guns, and always use a condom.

Favorite color?

Favorite salad dressing?

Cigars or cigarettes?

Vape?

Why do you always ruin me in war 3?

Ever gonna go to other servers?

Favorite genre of music (maybe add a couple artists to humor me)?

2 minutes ago, Grayson Levi said:

Favorite color? NA

Favorite salad dressing? Any vinegrette.

Cigars or cigarettes? Basically all tobacco, Cigarettes on a regular basis though.

Vape?Not really, I own one though.

Why do you always ruin me in war 3? It's my job

Ever gonna go to other servers? I have an open mind towards all servers except JB... cancer...

Favorite genre of music (maybe add a couple artists to humor me)? Ive been digging Mariana's trench recently. i go through phases of country, punk rock, and alternative.

5 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

Try jb again when I'm on though I make it less cancer ;)

I think i played it like two years ago for acouple hours, the game mode itself isn't very fun to me

4 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

i dont think ive ever played with you but after reading this ill probably vote yes

Agreed, I think I've only seen your name on the forums. Thank you though.

I play war3 really often, come on by sometime.

i feel like i've seen this sorta of thing before .... also gl on voting stage smh also send me some gun picks so i can like "inspect them" Kappa 

I've played with you a couple of times, never had a probably with you as far as I remember.

Here's my question

Would you prefer a pickle or a cucumber?

Welcome to the forums! Gl and hope you come on to TTT or Climb! ZE is fun too (:

What's your favorite type of food? 

Do you play any instruments?

Pancakes or waffles?

If I ever escape the firey depths of gmod, maybe I'll see you on TTTGO or War3, since I'm actually planning to go there sometime soon.

This guy is a total jerk..

...and has my yes vote :-)

Also more intro threads should turn out as a random q&a.

What game of thrones character would you be and why?

12 hours ago, Terumi said:

i feel like i've seen this sorta of thing before .... also gl on voting stage smh also send me some gun picks so i can like "inspect them" Kappa 

I'm away from home for training at the moment, when I'm back I'll gladly post some if someone reminds me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 hours ago, Banana Joe said:

I've played with you a couple of times, never had a probably with you as far as I remember.

Here's my question

Would you prefer a pickle or a cucumber?

Cucumber on salads, pickles with meat. Neither by themselves

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 hours ago, ajsimeon said:

Welcome to the forums! Gl and hope you come on to TTT or Climb! ZE is fun too (:

---I'm definitely open to trying others out.

What's your favorite type of food? --Seafood

Do you play any instruments?--I played viola and guitar when I was younger. Haven't touched them in a really long time though.

Pancakes or waffles?--Depends on where/who makes it, I've been digging waffles recently though.

1 hour ago, xmen said:

What game of thrones character would you be and why? I HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST SEASON, don't spoil anything. I like Jorah and John Snow of course, but I don't feel I have many obvious similarities to them.

14 hours ago, Rayne said:

I voted yes purely because of the JB answer, spot on.

Shame about your shit truck though ;)

Rayne, WHAT THE HELL, what have you been playing?

I haven't seen you in over a year.

I'll post some pictures of it in the car thread as soon as i figure out how to upload the attachments...

9 hours ago, ESDaman said:

Rayne, WHAT THE HELL, what have you been playing?

I haven't seen you in over a year.

I'll post some pictures of it in the car thread as soon as i figure out how to upload the attachments...

I've not been playing anything if I'm honest lol, got a bit fed up of gaming for a while (it happens at my age). I'm playing War3 again now, will definitely be getting back onto ZE at some point soon, you'll never see me on JB.

Don't.