Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logic

'Ellololo

Hi everyone,

Found this community through searching for a CS:GO Wc3 server a few months ago, back then I hopped on the server only a handful of times.

While I didn't come on often before life snowballed into an avalanche, the server left me with a good impression of this community (friendly, helpful, ...)

SO...I'm back, and would like to actively join the community a bit more than the first toe-dipping I did.

Hope to have a good time on the sG servers & community. :)

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

While I didn't come on often before life snowballed into an avalanche, the server left me with a good impression of this community (friendly, helpful, ...)

On War3... are you sure? xD

Regardless, welcome to the forums. I'm assuming you have a hard skin based on the above quote, so you'll do fine here.

Hi! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun looking around. You should check out MG some time (: I jump on War3 sometimes as well so maybe I'll see you there.

Have a good day!

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! Hope to see y'all in-game sometime.

Honestly I only really know the Wc3 mod from back in the 1.6 days, besides surfing/skiing (Which I sucked at, gloriously)

I'll try out the other mods/servers from time to time and see what it's about. :)