Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistaChang

:Trees

So, I'm wondering if rolling a joint for a friend is illegal.  If you are not the sole owner of the drug, would you be accountable for possession since the drug is not yours.  Or would you be in possession thus breaking the law?

If you are caught having it in your house or with you it is illegal, even if you say "you were just holding it for a friend". If you're caught with it there is no arguing the law. i mean that is IF you get caught with it.

You're actively holding and preparing a drug. Yes that is illegal according to federal law. If you want to not get in trouble don't do it in the open or move to a state that legalized it.

If your friends were robbing a bank and you were just sitting outside in the car so you could drive them away would u still be charged with bank robbery?  

Doesn't matter you're still in trouble

And if your friend smokes but doesnt know how to roll I might have to just give up on life 

Tell homeboy to wait one year and then roll him a fat bone from dopest dope you've ever smoked when it becomes legalized in Canada.

But seriously, you really couldn't figure this one out before making the thread?

Cop catches you rolling a joint.

You: It's my brothers! I swear!

What do you think is going to happen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_possession

"Drug possession is the crime of having one or more illegal drugs in one's possession, either for personal use, distribution, sale or otherwise. Illegal drugs fall into different categories and sentences vary depending on the amount, type of drug, circumstances, and jurisdiction. A person has possession of drugs if he or she has actual physical control of the drugs (they have the drugs in their hands) or if the drugs are on that person. A person also has possession of drugs if he or she has the power and intent to control their disposition and use."