Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atari Breakout

Nixon Abusing Paidmin Sub-Thread

20 hours ago, Destin said:

Lol second chance, guy tried to say I turned on hot lava when I'm sittin here staring at the logs saying I pushed isobutton for isolation not Glass_button. Like idk if he abuses or not cause I've only been active recently but he's pretty dumb

Destin, please, use, commas!

Just now, Destin said:

? I only used one comma?? 

That is my point you sausage xD

EDIT: Nevermind, I was trying to be funny, it's no longer funny. Thanks Destin :(

3rd edit, because even my grammar is going out the window!

1 minute ago, Rayne said:

That is my point you sausage xD

by, using, comma's, every, word, you, made, it, seem, sarcastic, like, I, used, too, many.

Just now, Destin said:

by, using, comma's, every, word, you, made, it, seem, sarcastic, like, I, used, too, many.

You wanna go? I'll take you on, you little rascal!

Right, enough derailing. This thread didn't really have the desired affect I don't think. Feels like we're talking in 'talk mad shit'...merge this into that topic please?

On 10/12/2016 at 4:20 PM, Moose said:

As for the people trolling him, honestly it's going to become a MatthewGFX thing if people keep it up. It's the exact same thing where people try and harass him for using commands that he can, and should use. If you see people flaming him to the extent that it feels like harassment, take screenshots/tell @Albert Einstein (nixon) to feel free to take screen shots and report them. I'll gladly punish them because it's not acceptable either. There's a reason why his admin hasn't been revoked, we realize he's made mistakes (as many of our admins have at times) but if he can show he can handle it, nothing extreme has to happen.

I agree with @Moose here, @fuzzyyywuzzyyy before you go off and be illiterate please read what he is saying. What Moose is saying is he may have abused but he is overall a good admin and should be given the same respect as any other person in our servers.

This goes for the rest of you flaming in this cesspool of a post

56 minutes ago, Groot said:

I agree with @Moose here, @fuzzyyywuzzyyy before you go off and be illiterate please read what he is saying. What Moose is saying is he may have abused but he is overall a good admin and should be given the same respect as any other person in our servers.

This goes for the rest of you flaming in this cesspool of a post thats been dead for a month but I bumped it cuz yolo.

Ftfy.