Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piero

vexer is now positive

5 hours ago, vexer said:

Shit

Time for a new signature, its no longer accurate FeelsBadMan 

32 minutes ago, vexer said:

Its hard @Junzou and @Nau are griefing me 

Don't take it personally -- I shit on everyone in every bullshit "Giff me freerep plzkthx" thread that gets made (just in that thread though).  Go be #edgelords like me and get rep legit you lazy fucks.  Same to you @KiLLeR.  

1 hour ago, trigger.exe said:

would i get in trouble if i down repped every single post Vex has ever posted on this website?!?!?1 O_O

People kept crying, so you can't do that any more. You can only do 25/day.  I think Triv is the one that finally bitched enough that they restricted rep.

34 minutes ago, Junzou said:

People kept crying, so you can't do that any more. You can only do 25/day.  I think Triv is the one that finally bitched enough that they restricted rep.

this is why cant we have nice things. 

wow triv

7 hours ago, trigger.exe said:

would i get in trouble if i down repped every single post Vex has ever posted on this website?!?!?1 O_O

Just don't expect many votes if you ever apply.

The Goon Squad has it's eyes on you.

5 hours ago, Junzou said:

God damn it Triv!

15 hours ago, Junzou said:

Don't take it personally -- I shit on everyone in every bullshit "Giff me freerep plzkthx" thread that gets made (just in that thread though).  Go be #edgelords like me and get rep legit you lazy fucks.  Same to you @KiLLeR.  

I don't take it personally lol i figured someone would and i didn't mind cause i still got some ez rep :P 

Right now i'm just a memer but one day i'll make it to level 99 edgelord Kappa