Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duex

Battlefield 1 beta begins tomorrow for insiders

4 minutes ago, Smash said:

Forgot to start downloading when I went to work this morning, not disappointed because the servers are shittin themselves.

Owell. Maybe one day EA will have a good beta(probably not.)

3 hours ago, Duex said:

So its EAs fault that they are getting DDOSd?

Overall just from 5 matches of the beta before issues started I can tell they got the gameplay down perfect. If the other maps are good I'm sold. Planes feel part of the action rather than a different thing like in previous battlefields. Horses alone I can see offering so much potential for fun moments. Classes seem well balanced. And it runs way smoother on my ps4 than 4 ever did.

New update changed conquest ticket limit to 300 and removed the time limit.  I was so happy about this.  I rarely every finished a game with tickets and my games would always end with time limit.  Games will last much longer now which will feel more like BF imo.

23 minutes ago, Couls said:

New update changed conquest ticket limit to 300 and removed the time limit.  I was so happy about this.  I rarely every finished a game with tickets and my games would always end with time limit.  Games will last much longer now which will feel more like BF imo.

I like that they did it matches ended the moment it felt like it was getting intense. I'll probably play on alot of custom 500 ticket servers honestly

On 9/5/2016 at 3:05 PM, Couls said:

Hell yeah lmao. I remember my last match I was so sad... just got on the train. Downing plane after plane trying to attempt a strafe run on us and the match ended right in the middle of my rampage. Feelsbadman.

So theres apparently rumors they will extend the beta and include a new map. I think this would 1. Make up for the rocky start. 2. Get people even more hyped up for the game and further give them a leg up on sales vs cod which is looking more trashy every time its shown