Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duex

Battlefield 1 beta begins tomorrow for insiders

I've signed up for the insider since the gameplay trailer came out 

hopefully bf1 is just as good as the trailer's were 

Just gonna wait till the actual game comes out.

When it comes to shooters, I dont like to play any betas because it always gives me a bad impression, even when the actual real release is very good.

5 hours ago, Triv said:

Just gonna wait till the actual game comes out.

When it comes to shooters, I dont like to play any betas because it always gives me a bad impression, even when the actual real release is very good.

gonna miss out on that dank rank 15 beta dogtag

im not really a fan of the map they chose for the beta, its basically silk road from battlefield 4

3 hours ago, Duex said:

gonna miss out on that dank rank 15 beta dogtag

im not really a fan of the map they chose for the beta, its basically silk road from battlefield 4

It looks like they chose it because it features a wide variety of the new gameplay mechanics. Which was the reason Siege of Shangai was the map for the bf4 beta.  Also half dreading they picked it because the other maps aren't that good. 

Been an avid Battlefield fan since Bad Company 2, looking forward to getting to play even tho Battlefield beta's in the past have been miss-guiding in comparison to the initial release. But I suppose that's what beta is, and I'll no doubt enjoy it anyway.

Going to end up buying it for the PC when it comes out because no next gen consoles.

So people really dont know how to deal with tanks now.

Played rush and went 37/3 the first round and 22/0 the second round using the heavy tank on attack

It was hella fun using the Rolce Royce at the beginning of the round with your squad and run through ppl while honking to let them know they're fucked. Shotguns are still annoyingly OP just like in BF4. 

Finally got a chance to play bf1 

it's a pretty fun game, overall gameplay felt smooth like butter 

lmg's are op and fun to use 

The anti tank nades, if you get a good throw do serious damage to tanks. I played one rush game and destroyed 5 tanks, I don't think one can blow a tank up but if it is already slightly damaged one should be enough so they are pretty powerful, and you can have them you can still have another nade frag,smoke,gas with assault.

Played a couple games last night and the horseback riding stuff is hilarious to just ride around and come from behind people and kill them.  Tanks are either OP or people forgot how to destroy them.  I'm already excited for this game and can't wait for release day.  I've been asking for a World War1/2 CoD, but this is just as good.

I'll admit so far I love it. Nothing funnier than coming up behind the entire enemy team with a horse and killing 4 guys with a sword while charging through the canyon. Also managed to last like 3 games of rush in a row on defense without dying by rolling around in a tank the entire time. Moment anyone figures out how to damage me I just roll to the back and repair. I feel like it needs to be explained to dumb people that dont understand the nades are for tanks. Also its fun flying in a plane rear gunner seat and shooting  down enemies chasing you

25 minutes ago, R1S3 said:

Sounds like a lot of fun, if only EA knew how to fix broken game servers.

So its EAs fault that they are getting DDOSd?

21 minutes ago, Duex said:

So its EAs fault that they are getting DDOSd?

Had no idea that was happening, the only thing I could find in terms of the servers being down was just that they were looking into the issue and had no idea what was causing it.

Forgot to start downloading when I went to work this morning, not disappointed because the servers are shittin themselves.

Owell. Maybe one day EA will have a good beta(probably not.)