Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

The Pub

Gentlemen, just curious as to what drinks you all procure during binges or relaxation. 

Relaxing : yuengling beer or sangria wine (usually pasta nights)

Binge : Boilermakers (shot of burbon and fill the rest of the glass with beer) Streight rum for bro-fest. Halloween is the only time I drink Vodka and that's crystal skull

(*sG or its members & Staff do not condone or support underage drinking, if you are under the drinking age in your area we cannot control the influence of this thread)

I used to be all over captain morgan and soco, but I can't stomach that shit anymore. Thinking about it makes me gag.

Now I just stick with coors light or budweiser. Every once in a while i'll get a six pack of that 'not your father's root beer' stuff, or the creme soda variant.

I had home-made sangria once. Made in a 5 gallon bucket with all kinds of fruits and liquors. shit was the bomb. Guy who made it moved far away though :(

Sometimes another dude I know gets me some apple pie, limoncello or mooncherries. Not bad either, makes great jello

On casual nights out i will start with 3 or 4 beers then have 2 jars of half hard liquor half liquid to give flavor. 

On hard nights, i use 2 beers as chasers for drinking absinthe and then go for hard liquor the rest of the night.

What i am trying to say is i may have a drinking problem but it's cool cause i don't drink and drive.

Don't drink a ton but I enjoy either Redd's or Strongbow when relaxing or some kinda whiskey or rum when drinking with friends. Fireball is probably the only thing I've ever gotten sorta drunk off of but thats because a guy gave me half a bottle for free