Sign in to follow this  
Nekö Shadow

Possible MFK Fix

If you have been on JB lately then you may have noticed a rise in MFKS over the past couple days. I suggest that a player should have a certain amount of play time on the server before being able to join CT. Furthermore, during an MFK, Admins and higher should have a single keybind that  freezes everyone for -1 seconds and grants everyone maximum HP. Any other suggestions to prevent MFKS? Comment Below!!!!!!!!

@Papyrus has a mfk bind that does exactly what you just said.

as for the playtime thing imo i think a new player should atleast play a few rounds as a t before they join ct in order to understand the flow of our server. but we give all players an equal chance to join ct so i doubt that will ever change.

On 2/22/2016 at 7:03 PM, Dakka said:

Sorry if I sound like an asshole for restricting what a new player can do on an sG server, but this is kind of annoying to deal with. The amount of MFK, FK, "I dunno how to warden/don't want to warden", and "AFK freeze/drop weapon or ill kill you" completely slows down rounds and makes other new players leave and never come back.

Solution: Require 1 hour of total playtime (non-spectator) before one can join the CT team.

Example: "Hello and welcome to sG Jailbreak, you must have 1 hour of playtime on this server before you can join the CT/Guards."

I believe this would improve the quality of each round and reduce the amount of unnecessary killing and incomplete/"illegal" (AFK freeze) orders.

:)

Despite itss good intentions, this kills future server population. Also, these large amount of MFKs will blow over soon.

hopefully

Edited by Yunki