Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Nice Attacks

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/

Long story short

a terrorist drove a truck into a crowd during Bastille day killing 77 people and injuring 50 people

leave your thoughts in the comments

(before clarifying about the title of this thread, nice is a city in France)

( UPDATE )

The Driver wasn't a terrorist nor a muslim, the driver was described as a shit who beated his own wife

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nice-truck-attack-suspect-identified-police-source-tells-afp_uk_57889cd9e4b0f4bc5946eac5?f7a6p2je46uu40a4i

20 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Why are the attacks nice? 

Nice, France. Its a location, if you bothered to open the link and at the very least read the first sentence you would get the picture.

My thoughts on this matter is that it is terrible, but these events are becoming very common to the point were people may start to get desensitized.

Wow that's really just weird and tragic. He really plowed through more than 100 people with a semi... That's just bizarre. Like so strange and tragic...

2 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I've gotta shut off all of my news apps, social media, everything.

Not sure I can take more death and horror stories. Just a matter of time until one of us gets hurt... or worse. So exhausted and worn out from all of this violence and hate. 

this

im pretty sure if i just ignore it it'll go away

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

this

im pretty sure if i just ignore it it'll go away

That's not what I mean. There's always gonna be suffering and hate. I'm just saying that it's been slowly picking at me and depressing me. If I can't change any of it, it does nothing but further that effect. The best thing I can do, or any of us, is care for ourselves and our loved ones. Right?

Well all I have to say is that I'll stop those terrorists if congress lets me get deployed :P. Sorry that the people had to deal with that in France.

European police need to start arming themselves regularly because of shit like this.

How did he manage to drive over a mile without police interference?

I know in any major US city, if a truck starting flooring it towards a police baracade that was blocking off a street for a public event, that mother fucker would've been shot down in no more than 10 fucking seconds. 

This is just fucking awful, fucking barbaric in-humane bastards mowing innocent people down in the streets, this is their "War" on the Western World.

I hope all these ISIS members and fanatics suffer the most horrible death possible.

And the most horrible thing you guys can do is ignore and wish it would stop popping up on your "Feed". This is the world you live in, speak up and take action.

19 hours ago, ๖ۣBanana Joe™ said:

Well all I have to say is that I'll stop those terrorists if congress lets me get deployed :P. Sorry that the people had to deal with that in France.

riiight :)

7 hours ago, Triv said:

I know in any major US city, if a truck starting flooring it towards a police baracade that was blocking off a street for a public event, that mother fucker would've been shot down in no more than 10 fucking seconds. 

especially if they're black!

On 7/14/2016 at 10:12 PM, ๖ۣBanana Joe™ said:

I do more work with my arthritis ridden hands in a GCS than you can deployed.