Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachPL

Post your pokemon.

13612271_10157014837515161_5158770646240

Victreebel was wild, and I'm trying to get another high Eevee to evolve that doesn't have swift. Trainer level 10, almost 11

I suck at this game xD (listing my top 3 pokemon)

I got a Hypno; 728 CP

Flareon : 563 CP

Jolteon :497 CP

I have 4 pokemon and my highest is a 38CP Staryu. 

I gotta start walking around and shit like you guys

3 minutes ago, Triv said:

I have 4 pokemon and my highest is a 38CP Staryu. 

I gotta start walking around and shit like you guys

the more you level the stronger wild pokemon become

at like level 6-7 i started getting a lot of 100 cp+ encounters

1 minute ago, Taboo said:

the more you level the stronger wild pokemon become

at like level 6-7 i started getting a lot of 100 cp+ encounters

Yeah, the fact that I was about to capture a pidgeot at my job and then my game crashed,  isn't helping me right now.

2 minutes ago, Ibrahimovic said:

I have a question how do i catch the pokemons that are rare and keep coming out of my pokeballs

use berries

great balls

make the circle as small as possible before throwing the ball

3 hours ago, shikaku158 said:

question, on your snorlax and jolteon you have blue logos. what are those? does that mean they are currently in a gym?

29 minutes ago, shikaku158 said:

@badbie yes

I have a fair amount of knowledge as the sG Pokemon Master. Ask me anything. 

How heck can I take screenshot of my Pokemon go? I can't even find the button, my phone is Android Huawei

Never mind, Duex answered my question. 

So..... how is life as sG Pokemon master?

4 minutes ago, krony said:

How heck can I take screenshot of my pokemon go? I can't even find the button, my phone is android huawei

hold down the power button and the volume down button, thats usually how to do it

You silly peasant casuals; I've completed Pokémon: GO 2 days ago using a jailbroken, Japanese copy of the APK software that I was able to install on my phone 2 weeks ago. I have not joined one silly, childish faction since I started my game save. My top Pokemon, a shiny Alakazam, has reached prestige 10, CP 6,509, and knows moves Shadow ball and psychic. I was able to reach this height only using my raw skill. So rethink your silly "opinion" on your "cool" team Instinct, because your peasant mind would never be able to comprehend the level of skill that I have reached, kid.

You silly peasant casuals; I've completed Pokémon: GO 2 days ago using a jailbroken, Japanese copy of the APK software that I was able to install on my phone 2 weeks ago. I have not joined one silly, childish faction since I started my game save. My top Pokemon, a shiny Alakazam, has reached prestige 10, CP 6,509, and knows moves Shadow ball and psychic. I was able to reach this height only using my raw skill. So rethink your silly "opinion" on your "cool" team Instinct, because your peasant mind would never be able to comprehend the level of skill that I have reached, kid.

Okay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk