Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Sharp-

joining Servers

So while i have been connecting to some different sG server some maps i cant join. I look in my console and it repeats Error and then tries to download it again and at the end it says something about "sv_pure = 0"  i don't know if this happenes to anyone else but for example i could not connect to JB server JB_Undertale_b2 is this something i need to fix so i can play on different custom maps? 

are you getting "failed to download map"?

if so look into your maps folder and delete the folder containing the map name

Fastdl seems to be down? Or maybe it's a DNS thing, but someone messaged me unable to connect because they were missing the map and they couldn't get it from fastdl.

8 minutes ago, thorgot said:

Fastdl seems to be down? Or maybe it's a DNS thing, but someone messaged me unable to connect because they were missing the map and they couldn't get it from fastdl.

Yeah ok thats it ty im guessing it will be fixed

Sorry about the troubles, it seems a config file was missed during our migration.  FastDL should be up again, and everyone should be able to download from it.

If anyone still has issues, it is because your DNS has not updated.  There isn't much you can do, all ISP's update at different rates, just give it time

7 minutes ago, ctark said:

Sorry about the troubles, it seems a config file was missed during our migration.  FastDL should be up again, and everyone should be able to download from it.

If anyone still has issues, it is because your DNS has not updated.  There isn't much you can do, all ISP's update at different rates, just give it time

So any news for war3?

3 minutes ago, xmen said:

So any news for war3?

Updated the announcement with some more info.