Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

2 Staff Changes.

We have 2 staff changes concerning the Advisors group today, concerning Kelso and D&G.

We are removing Kelso's Advisor position, with his troubles in real life, we just can't forsee him being active at all in the future, and that worrying about our clan is the last thing he needs now. Kelso, this is not a punishment in any way, we just think this is being done for your own good.

Onto D&G, we are promoting him to an Advisor position. Despite his previous mistakes, he has proven that he can be loyal and helpful to UV. He was, and continues to prove he can be an asset to this clan, and this position will help him in his efforts to help the clan.

I would like to thank Kelso for his service to this clan, and I would like to welcome D&G aboard.

Congrats!

Welcome back aboard D&G!

Guest Fohacidal
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B @ Jun 5 2008, 05:55 AM)
<div class='quotemain'>N0OBZoR

You are not old enough to have such a sig my friend!

Its a chocolate bar

DnG, is that a white haunter using lick? Mike's got nearly the same avatar as you too. Also, congrats, now redo the roster (jk).

I will make a total new one if they grant me roster admin

congrats dude, :D Now we can have spam wars and be you could be like WTFFFSOWNWITADVISORNUKE!!

like that!!

OMGHAX

hehe d&g welcome to the yellow team!!! Boo now kelso is back on the green team :(. Oh well congrats D&g and kelso i hope your life gets back on track

Yeah, I figured this would happen. I'm getting homeschooled next year because of that idiotic mistake, but I think I might actually learn something so I'm happy, plus I'll be making more money.

If it's not too much to ask, remove my clan status, and delete my account along with any traces of me. I think I'm done with gaming. So that definitely includes clans.

Toodles.