Sign in to follow this  
coopacarp

#Staff is bad :(

You should fix your staff though, Barry (admin) allowed a guy named Iron (some level of staff) to call me "Autistic" (which I took highly offensive)  but when I said "nig" I was kicked for racism... That is not right, and when I killed a guy as traitor barry didn't see any bodies 'nor did he see me kill anyone but he shot me on susp which was apparently not allowed (I was slain by barry for it a round or 2 ago...)So your 2 staff members abused/targeted me and my friend without consequence which is just not fair when all we wanted was some fun... I was also banned for 60 minutes I believe because I said Iron had down syndrome (If he can call me autistic why can I not say he has downs?) They said for the reason of the ban (Offensive to staff and toxic) but I was actually having fun not being "toxic" until these 2 abused the shit out of me and my friend... Like fr that's irritating, wouldnt you be "toxic" if 2 guys abused you while you had fun? Also Iron wanted this "report" and said he hoped I did it after I was banned... Happy birthday :D

Whenever you get slain for killing someone on suspicion, then you decide to bitch about it, and then you bitch about getting gagged because you were bitching. Yeah, I would say you're acting pretty autistic. Then you go on to use racial slurs and disrespect both me and Barry, so yeah I banned you.

By the way, quality report man. You sure showed me.

Edited by Ironic

While I disagree with SOs calling people autistic, Killing off of suspicion is not allowed. After someone tells you not to do that, you disrespected those who did. Sounds like you had a ban coming.

well you see, I never "bitched" about the gag. I asked one time about being ungagged and you were a dick about it right away... I only killed off of susp one time but barry did it aswell and got 0 punishment... I disrespected after the fact that barry pretty much refused to punish himself for breaking a rule that I got punished for aswell. I never once bitched about the being slain thing btw, I questioned it but I for sure did not bitch about it. And really, racial slures? I said nig one time -_- I hate racism so fuck off with that, not trying to "show you" I just want people to see this since you wanted it and I think the server deserves a staff member that isn't an ass hat. And of course I disrespected you guys, you were complete dicks to me aswell! Treat others how you want to be treated and if you treat me like shit expect me to treat you like shit.

Edited by coopacarp

Any form of the n word is kickable/banable if repeated. There's no way around it, it has always been a rule.

As for any other abuse a wall of text doesn't prove anything and I doubt you have a case in the first place. Also this isn't the right forum for an admin abuse report.

Edited by ZachPL

Just now, ZachPL said:

Any form of the n word is kickable/banable if repeated. There's no way around it, it has always been a rule.

As for any other abuse a wall of text doesn't prove anything and I doubt you have a case in the first place. Also this isn't the right forum for a admin abuse report.

I never repeated it is the thing, I said it once but I never said anything even close to that word the entire time I was on the server before they came on and even after they came on, wasn't even warned not to say it. I don't think a kick is very needed when I only said it once. Just tell me not to say it and I wouldn't.

Nig isn't even close to racist also.

You're right, since it's only had of the word it's half racist

11 minutes ago, Yunki said:

We have reviewed your complaint and have decided to reassign Ironic from a Staff member to a Server Officer

Thanks for the report

Oh no, please, anything but that!

Just now, Yunki said:

You're right, since it's only had of the word it's half racist

Once again not at all what I was saying, it seriously isn't racist. If you find nig offensive then I don't know what to tell you but to me and a lot of people I know it isn't offensive

You are always kicked for racism there are no warnings. You are suppose to read the rules before playing. A ban occurs if you continue after the first occurrence. In that situation he did what he was suppose to and what we have always done.

Oh boy! I thought this was in the complaint department without even looking! I can leave this lenny face here now! 

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

This is all.

2 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

I never repeated it is the thing, I said it once but I never said anything even close to that word the entire time I was on the server before they came on and even after they came on, wasn't even warned not to say it. I don't think a kick is very needed when I only said it once. Just tell me not to say it and I wouldn't.

I agree, if only there was a set of rules that explained how to play the game as well as how to behave while on the server.

Just now, ChosenOne2000 said:

Calling someone autistic isn't the same as being racist. 

"Your brain is abnormal!"

Not the same...

So pretty much racism is a no-go but calling someone autistic when they possibly could be is a "fuck it, why not?"

Just now, Yunki said:

I agree, if only there was a set of rules that explained how to play the game as well as how to behave while on the server.

Whether you admit it or not, nobody reads the rules. I mean fuck a lot of people just say "I'm new and didn't know that was a rule" to avoid things and most the time they really didn't know the rule because nobody reads them. Like a kick for just saying nig 1 time is over done .

1 minute ago, coopacarp said:

So pretty much racism is a no-go but calling someone autistic when they possibly could be is a "fuck it, why not?"

are you autistic?