Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic

TTT Is Love, TTT Is Life #2

After looking at Sith's Shenanigans 3, I looked and saw I had a bunch of TTT photos as well.

I know my first one wasn't very good, but hopefully this is better and you can get a few laughs!

Which one was your favorite?

17 minutes ago, Ironic said:

After looking at Sith's Shenanigans 3, I looked and saw I had a bunch of TTT photos as well.

I know my first one wasn't very good, but hopefully this is better and you can get a few laughs!

Which one was your favorite?

My favorite one was the one with me in it:) lolol such good times on GMOD I totally forgot that used to be my name lmao (TAZxGOLD)

8 hours ago, Bluestreakid15 said:

My favorite one is when Ironic forgets who you are and assumes you go to his school and tells you about sG like it's a clan you've never heard of.

Kappa

Alright dude, I thought you were the John from my school when you were snapchatting me!

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

Alright dude, I thought you were the John from my school when you were snapchatting me!

Sense the Kappa

It was a joke :)

Kappa

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Pfft. Only thing gmod has going for it was possessing a prop and then we do max limit. Trouble in Prop Town.

i used to be such an asshole with possessing props XD

usually getting next to a camping traitor then mashing my space button and watch the prop fall and kill them, then pretend to be afk while they go on a tangent lol

When Ironic references my Vanilla Shenanigans 3 and this gets posted 1.5 hours later but gets more recognition

wp Ironic