Sign in to follow this  
Start

Spending credits on nominating maps

Not a lot of people use the nominate features, when i'm in game, ill see maybe two people max nominate a map, and i think that is good. 

So making it cost credits to nominate would make it so that only @Dr Pepper Nominates maps.

3 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

ok i got roughly 600k in credits. we can all just play on the maps i want DendiFace

I got 300k So if you send me yours we will have 900k Kappa We would play spacejail and blek and blackout so much!! 4Head 

Just now, Don Juan said:

I got 300k So if you send me yours we will have 900k Kappa We would play spacejail and blek and blackout so much!! 4Head 

i was thinking 24/7 shel FeelsGoodMan

btw start is a surf regular. surf has the same problem as jb in that they play the same maps over and over again with little variety.

14 hours ago, Start said:

Let us use credits to nominate maps that were recently played because I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY MAP PLS

It will end up always being the same maps and if you just want to play your map not the best idea to me, I mean unless your map is insane :D.

I actually wouldn't mind this either. Players with the most hours should be able to waste their credits on maps they want to play.

Once you run out of items to buy, this would be really neat.

Oh, and can you put in a betting system already? I want to bet all my credits and make a shitton SMOrc .