Sign in to follow this  
Nav

JB T SKINS

So i've been thinking the t skins on jb needs more like 1 or 2 at most i think they should add a commando skin sorta like the dukem nukem he would have a camo green shirt black pants maybe if they can a stubble and a red strip on their head and make it wiggle we dont need that many skins cause it would be out of hand but i was thinking of this at school just my sugg

If you think they should add more what should it be like i said just 1 or 2

nahhh hats are dumb i agree with more skins but i think they said they cant have them cause theres no space or something... but if there is room i think a gangster (cripz vs bloodz) costume would be sick. That was a great event xD shame some of the new people will never get to know how fun it was 

21 hours ago, Lucknoskill said:

So i've been thinking the t skins on jb needs more like 1 or 2 at most i think they should add a commando skin sorta like the dukem nukem he would have a camo green shirt black pants maybe if they can a stubble and a red strip on their head and make it wiggle we dont need that many skins cause it would be out of hand but i was thinking of this at school just my sugg

If you think they should add more what should it be like i said just 1 or 2

maybe you didn't know but you should probably search what your New topic is to see if it has been asked before.

Because in almost all of them the answer was no because there is a limit so the server won't take

1)forever to load up

and

2)i'm pretty sure we have a limit on the amount of player models

2 hours ago, Lucknoskill said:

LOL we should create a event on a differnet server so All players from sG can come one for this event and do something idk

It ain't good to go off and create your own server man. Trust me.

2 minutes ago, Ironic said:

It ain't good to go off and create your own server man. Trust me.

ok that came out wrong what i meant is we should go on a sG server and make a event say on  JB or something i didnt mean make a different server srry if you thought that i was making a server

As a few people have pointed out, this has been brought up before. There's two main problems with adding more skins.

1. Cows doesn't care for more skins, especially T ones.

2. Download times. Although for us that already have them all downloaded, you have to think about new players. How long do they have to sit there the first time coming into our server? Are they going to bother waiting, or just leave for another one that doesn't take that long. 

If anything is to be done with T skins, the black and white prisoner should be removed and be replaced by another red or orange theme skin.

But other then that, having 3 different T skins is far more than enough. 

Edited by Triv

I say it would be a better idea to get rid of the least-popular CT skins to make room for new T skins.

However, I don't know which is the least popular on the server.

3 minutes ago, King Free Killer said:

I honestly don't think we should add new T skins to jailbreak for two reasons.

1. Most people don't pay attention to the T skins.

2. Adding more T skins will add more ways to call out rebelling or non-rebelling Ts by skin.

There is a rule that you can't call them out by skin from what I know.