Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheWaffler

Human Cloning

Shit Posting: 

Should humans be able to post shit?

Is it right or wrong?

Seriously though cloning is fucked up, personally the farthest I would want to see technology like that go is to create replacement organs for people who need them.

Human cloning could go down a dark path.

Why would we need to clone anyone it would defeat the whole purpose of being one of a kind and would probably end up in some fucked up shit.

4 minutes ago, The Lowki said:

it would defeat the whole purpose of being one of a kind 

ahahahahahahahahah

11 hours ago, TheWaffler said:

Should humans be able to create new humans?

Is it right or wrong?

It's wrong for you to have offspring because there are more than enough "aidz" in this world. Stop trying to make more. Kappa 

But haven't you guys heard that Eminem is now a clone?!?!? 

In all seriousness cloning is stupid. I don't see any point to it. If it's ever possible to easily clone a human, I could see some country actually using that technology to create an army (almost like the clone army of clonetroopers on Star Wars).

So we are overpopulating this planet as it is, so we don't really need to continue that by cloning more and more of us. Also, if cloning was to be created, who knows how people would use them? What if some new Hitler was to create a cloned army and had the ability to finish what Hitler started? So I am just going to say cloning is a nope in my book.

I'm totally down for some cloning. I'm curious as to what path it would go down. Would it be The Sixth Day style clones, where an identical human is created? Or would it be a baby with identical DNA that still needed to be raised and shit? Should it be the latter, nature vs nurture could be studied on the subsequent clones, which would be extremely interesting.  Regardless, given the opportunity I would probably take the House of the Scorpion approach and have a few made just in case I needed an organ.

Cloning is really messed up, but if you look at it from a different perspective it is a very, very great scientific advancement. Think of how much father we could advance medically with the science of cloning! Instead of testing out all these new drug treatments on , say, a cancer patient, we could clone them, give them cancerous cells, and then perform different treatments on them?(I'm purposely blocking my humanitarian side atm). Lets take some of diseases that we haven't cured yet, I have a friend who's mom has osteoporosis, if we could clone them, then we could study that disease and learn a better way to treat it. "Discovery requires experimentation"- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. We're going to test out these new medications anyways, right? Would you rather them give an experimental drug to one of your family members that has a high possibility of killing them or would you rather them test it on a clone that way they would be CERTAIN of the all the effects of the drug. We've cloned animals in the past too for similar purposes, so why not use human clones? It will give better results as they will be used directly on humans and not some other animal closely related to humans. But that's not the only benefit of human clones. Think, have any of you lost a loved one the died serving their country? If we used clones, none of that would happen anymore! We could use clones to defend our countries and not throw our loved ones into harms way..........

So I reread this to see how it turned out.....I think I'm going to keep my humanitarian side on more lol....

What did i say wrong? Its true!!! No?

I believe He is laughing at the fact that you think you are some sort of unique special person and a clone couldn't be any different

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, Thelnternet said:

I believe He is laughing at the fact that you think you are some sort of unique special person and a clone couldn't be any different

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe we are all unique in are way and clones would be the same right depending if the clone is exact same or not changes this but i would say just idk where im going here tbh

No human cloning should not be done. I do like the prospect of using adult/cord stem cells to regenerate tissue for therapeutic approaches in modern medicine, however. Using fetal stem cells is a bit of a grey area, one which I don't necessarily agree with.

17 hours ago, TheWaffler said:

Human Cloning:

Should humans be able to create new humans?

Is it right or wrong?

fuck outta here

19 hours ago, Thelnternet said:

Shit Posting: 

Should humans be able to post shit?

Is it right or wrong?

Seriously though cloning is fucked up, personally the farthest I would want to see technology like that go is to create replacement organs for people who need them.

Human cloning could go down a dark path.

I Agee, human cloning is wrong. But as you said, it would be really great if we could clone human organs and save lives.

As of right now, there isn't "cloning" organs. Current studies on bio-regeneration is utilizing cytoskeleton/ cellular matrix to induce stem cells to divide and differentiate to the specific organ. It's not in clinical trial yet, but the amazing prospect is that not only specific molecules, but also how the cellular matrix is arranged plays a role in the organ development. In plain English, the way you arrange the cell's fibrous "skeleton" can trigger the stem cells to become a specific organ cells. This solves the issue of the host rejecting the new organ. So cloning won't be a thing for now.