Sign in to follow this  
Triv

No guns in cells with 30+ People

I am wondering what everyones opinion would be on removing guns spawning in terrorist cells at the beginning of the round once the server reaches 30-35 people.

I know that when we have a full server and we are on a map where guns spawn in cells AND there are vents where T's rebel from the armory, it is almost impossible for the CT's to control 25-27 T's to win.

Maybe it would be nice for when there are anywhere from 30-35 people in the server, no guns are spawned inside of cells and T's must rely on the vents.

Edited by Triv

But - It adds a whole side of danger. Ts are meant to rebel, if you take away their guns, you take away their main chance of rebelling. 

It is hard to control so many T's, but it "Keeps the game fun and diverse for Ts", instead of every round being won by CTs. Kappa

4 minutes ago, Bluestreakid15 said:

But - It adds a whole side of danger. Ts are meant to rebel, if you take away their guns, you take away their main chance of rebelling. 

It is hard to control so many T's, but it "Keeps the game fun and diverse for Ts", instead of every round being won by CTs. Kappa

We play a lot of maps in which no guns ever spawn in cells and T's win plenty. Vents are more valuable than cell guns

Im not even trying to make a push for it, just casually seeing how people feel about the idea.

Edited by Triv

Just now, Triv said:

We play a lot of maps in which no guns ever spawn in cells and T's win plenty. Vents are more valuable than cell guns

Oh just kidding, I read that wrong. Yeah, I kinda agree. Like, one or the other, not both. 

Would be a pain to do, maps would have to be made with this in mind, or someone would have to make a plugin and then whitelist specific guns for each map.

I feel like if we took the guns, then the T's would be less inclined to rebel. Because while getting Last Request is fun, rebelling and taking the CT's by surprise is so much more fun.

52 minutes ago, The Lowki said:

Honestly I don't think it's the guns or whatever that makes it impossible for the CT's but the CT's that are just terrible most of the time...

This. When there are a lot of people on the server and ct's are still shit...this irritates me so much because they suck so much, every round t's rebel and win and for people that actually want to play games and such can't.

But i guess there is no way to do something about people just being bad at ct,they have to play and learn to get better.

Guns not spawning at cells sounds incredibly hard to actually create without the server breaking or smt. Plus i think staff and engineers and such(idk who works on these things) have more important stuff to work on,like,idk,CUSTOM SPRAYS?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPHnBFw2Ek

I don't think it is a good idea plus it is usually only one gun out of all the cells and wardens could prevent the t's from shooting the gun by asking them to face cell and then telling them to drop it... and I agree with Da Boss about the custom sprays and such.

If the guns were to be removed at a certain amount of people, if at all, I think there should be less/no guns when there are fewer people and more guns when there are a lot of people. When there are such few people on and someone, for example, gets into the usp-s vent on the Minecraft map, then all the CT's usually die very quickly and the rounds turn to hell. When there are a lot of people on and a T gets a gun, a few CT's may die, but the round won't instantly go to hell.

Tbh I just don't think this is the best idea since rebelling is one of the best parts of playing T side.