Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mclovin13

Banned

Hello I was recently banned on this server for doing a MFK, however I was told i would only get a perma CT ban, also I was influenced by CheekyScrub he told me if I MFK he would give me his knife, and when I did it he blocked me please do something about this thanks. 

Cheeky is trying to say that it was just a joke and he did it said hes dumb for doing it  Its pretty much your fault for doing it but idk why cheeky would do that 

For one, you didn't even read how to appeal your ban properly. Second, you made the decision to MFK on the server, you now can deal with the consequences. 

Also, the fact that someone baited you into MFKing makes me believe we should just do ourselves a favor and make your ban permanent.

TL;DR - E70oBOC.gif

I dunno, Cheeky has been somewhat toxic as well. I was thinking about punishing him because thats still kind of fucked up :/

If you really care enough to go on here you should not have done it first of all and say it was not your fault or something idk what you're trying to achieve here...

You went wrong when you trusted someone who no lifes JB

Or maybe you went wrong by just going on the server in general.

O Yea Also No one on the internet lies.

33 minutes ago, Mclovin13 said:

Hello I was recently banned on this server for doing a MFK, however I was told i would only get a perma CT ban, also I was influenced by CheekyScrub he told me if I MFK he would give me his knife, and when I did it he blocked me please do something about this thanks. 

Can i just say 1 thing? WELCOME TO THE INTERNET NEWCOMER!!!!!

1 minute ago, Mclovin13 said:

someone give me his ip so i can ddos cheeky of of mcdonalds wifi

This seem malicious please ban

Here on the sG servers we take DDOSing very seriously please do not joke about it unless you have received the Rank of Memer.

Thank you

~Mr.Tacky Memes Alot

1 minute ago, Tacky said:

This seem malicious please ban

Here on the sG servers we take DDOSing very seriously please do not joke about it unless you have received the Rank of Memer.

Thank you

~Mr.Tacky Memes Alot

EXACTLY lol

So, would you still have made this dumbass thread, if he did give you the knife?

Thanks, for letting us know how much you value sG.

54 minutes ago, Clamps said:

Also, the fact that someone baited you into MFKing makes me believe we should just do ourselves a favor and make your ban permanent.

1 minute ago, Iherdcows said:

Annnnd hes banned.

Didnt even take an hour!