Sign in to follow this  
wow.

Baiting pardons

Hello recently on Jb i have had many occurrences with wardens/Cts baiting Terrorist into a pardon. For example would an ts like a pardon" then they give a location. later on the go on about how he never said you " specifically were pardoned. Another one which is most recent i was playing and the warden said any alive non rebelling ts want a pardon i under stand the play of words but comon you cant do that. Even when this occurred an SO was online which i will not mention and all he/she did was say do not do that again. A warning was a fair punishment for a first timer but this is happening so much recently i decided to post thanks! 

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before. Even if it's a play on words they would still be "killwhoring" which is a punishable offense as it makes the game less fun. I also feel like it's a method of baiting a terrorist. As a terrorist, I would always ask the warden to pardon me by name just so no jackass does this. Haven't played in lime 3 months on a regular basis so I don't know how much MOTD has changed or rules

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

if the warden gives you a command

ex, all t's that would like a pardon please run to 4square no deets or delays 

and then he kills you after? thats not allowed 

Edited by Eeiu

completion of a command is an auto pardon (excluding freeze commands)

offering is pardon to a t or asking a t if they want a pardon is almost like warden accepting lr. if you ask an admin if they accept lr it implies that you as warden accept even though you didnt directly say i accept. if you ask a t if they would like to be pardoned you are implying that they will be if they accept your offering even though you didnt directly say so-and-so i pardon you.

21 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

offering is pardon to a t or asking a t if they want a pardon is almost like warden accepting lr. if you ask an admin if they accept lr it implies that you as warden accept even though you didnt directly say i accept. if you ask a t if they would like to be pardoned you are implying that they will be if they accept your offering even though you didnt directly say so-and-so i pardon you.

Asking an admin if they accept the LR as a warden does not mean you accept the LR. I asked cows about this about two months ago and it was one of those rules that people started spreading around for some reason

1 hour ago, Yunki said:

Asking an admin if they accept the LR as a warden does not mean you accept the LR. I asked cows about this about two months ago and it was one of those rules that people started spreading around for some reason

wow this whole time thats what ive been going off of and i know im not the only admin either

51 minutes ago, Yunki said:

offering a T to come out is an auto pardon. completing an order is a pardon unless  they killed a CT or shot a gun. Asking and admin to accept an LR does NOT mean the warden has accepted