Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheWaffler

My friend constantly RDMs.

I need serious help. My friend recently began playing Gmod a few days ago, and within those days, he's received 2 bans (for RDM). I try to tell him that he can't just randomly kill people, but it doesn't get through his head. He always says "He shot at me, or he was shooting" ( So he's pretty much saying it's not his fault). How get I convince the world's most stubborn person to not RDM? I'm asking this because I don't want him to be perma-banned.

1 minute ago, Taboo said:

let him get banned and maybe he'll learn a lesson

It would teach him a lesson, but I want to able to play on a server we both like.

It would teach him a lesson, but I want to able to play on a server we both like.

If he gets banned tell him to go on an alternate account and break sG global rules. Kappa :^]

Jk don't do that. Tell him to stop being a dummy. 2 more RDM bans and ripperino for him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There comes a point to where if your friend just can't help but RDM, then he just needs to stop playing TTT. Or at least go on a server that allows RDM (good luck finding one though).

tell him that, and tell him that you won't play with him anymore.

if he keeps doing it, just disassociate yourself with him.

2 hours ago, Kordless said:

tell him that, and tell him that you won't play with him anymore.

if he keeps doing it, just disassociate yourself with him.

^^^^^^^^^^ Do this if you want to ruin your friendship over one game you two play together.  

If you're a reasonable person, then just accept maybe you two can't play TTT together and do something else instead.

Like play Risk.

Kappa 

8 minutes ago, Junzou said:

^^^^^^^^^^ Do this if you want to ruin your friendship over one game you two play together.  

If you're a reasonable person, then just accept maybe you two can't play TTT together and do something else instead.

Like play Risk.

Kappa 

I assume they aren't IRL friends, but if they are just say you won't play with him and will only play other games.

5 hours ago, Ironic said:

Or at least go on a server that allows RDM (good luck finding one though).

I think that's called comp. Not 100% sure though. 

Honestly just tell him straight up. If he likes TTT and wants to keep playing on sG servers then he needs to understand that won't be possible if he receives two more bans for RDM. Link him here if he doesn't believe you. 

31 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I think that's called comp. Not 100% sure though. 

Honestly just tell him straight up. If he likes TTT and wants to keep playing on sG servers then he needs to understand that won't be possible if he receives two more bans for RDM. Link him here if he doesn't believe you. 

Nah, in comp they can shoot you first.

Tell him to get his bans out of the way faster, so he does not get attached to the server. Then, when he gets permanently banned, I won't have to read through some dumbass ban appeal thread.

"Yeah, I RDM all the time on your server, but I like it!!! Please, don't ban me, I'll change. If only I knew this would result in a permanent ban, I would have been a lot more sneaky in my RDM methods!"

5 hours ago, Gerald said:

Tell him to get his bans out of the way faster, so he does not get attached to the server. Then, when he gets permanently banned, I won't have to read through some dumbass ban appeal thread.

"Yeah, I RDM all the time on your server, but I like it!!! Please, don't ban me, I'll change. If only I knew this would result in a permanent ban, I would have been a lot more sneaky in my RDM methods!"

Honestly thats like half of the ban appeals whether or not they get banned in 1 year or 1 hour. like srsly