Sign in to follow this  
Kordless

Rule Clarification With T Weapons

"Holding a traitor weapon is traitorous, unless you're proven innocent. Killing someone for this if their proven innocent can get you punished."

In regards to this, if you kill a T, say you are proven because you killed the T, and ID the body, then pick up their silent scout, and say "I picked up Kordless' silent scout."

Is that fine? I ran into this issue last night on the server when someone called KOS on me after I did this exact thing.

The argument was that I wasn't proven innocent because no one alive saw me kill the T.

To me the reason for you being killed there is a bit silly, but I can understand why other might not believe you due to how most traitors just take advantages of situations.

One thing I suggest you do is copy and paste the text that pops up in chat when you kill a traitor, makes it easier for people to trust you.

6 minutes ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

To me the reason for you being killed there is a bit silly, but I can understand why other might not believe you due to how most traitors just take advantages of situations.

One thing I suggest you do is copy and paste the text that pops up in chat when you kill a traitor, makes it easier for people to trust you.

I was not killed, as the other traitor was killed before someone could kill me.

I'm just asking for clarification on the rule, if someone is holding a M4A1-S, and they killed a T but no one saw, can you KOS them? Even after they said in voice that they killed a T and picked up their M4?

21 minutes ago, Kordless said:

I was not killed, as the other traitor was killed before someone could kill me.

I'm just asking for clarification on the rule, if someone is holding a M4A1-S, and they killed a T but no one saw, can you KOS them? Even after they said in voice that they killed a T and picked up their M4?

If there is a dead traitor and he says he got it from that specific one then no you cannot KOS them, if you think they are lying about it you will need proof if you want to to kill/kos them.

30 minutes ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

If there is a dead traitor and he says he got it from that specific one then no you cannot KOS them, if you think they are lying about it you will need proof if you want to to kill/kos them.

@The Doctor Zed

thank you jeff

Edited by Kordless

2 hours ago, Duex said:

Also people should be aware that some maps spawn in T weapons like the m4a1-s and usp-s

I've been told they are KOS unless proven, by staff many times, like you can camp in front of those guns and kill who ever picks it up unless they are 100% proven even then they need to say, "I am picking up *gun* from *room*... It unless they say they have gotten it from a fallen traitor...

IMO anyone holding a t weapon should be KOS...

Edited by Libreals420MistaChang

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

i hope you guys dont slay for this

if you run around with a t weapon expect to get rdm'd, regardless if you were proven or not

its a risk you should understand when you pick the weapon up

exactly this. If you pick it up than expect to get RDM'd. Pick up at your own risk. Telling people you killed a T for it might work but still some people might not trust you. You're going to have to get super proven to not be killed with it. 

19 minutes ago, centran said:

But I killed the bad guy and took his weapon. I want to pull it out to flaunt it and to scare people and bait them into killing me then I can go cry to mommy.

but T baiting is sooo funnn

4 hours ago, Duex said:

Also people should be aware that some maps spawn in T weapons like the m4a1-s and usp-s

Yes, but I thought it was said that even picking them up off the map you can be KOS....I try to make sure everyone knows when a T weapon is on the map , but not everyone knows that and sometimes people forget. 

2 hours ago, Libreals420MistaChang said:

I've been told they are KOS unless proven, by staff many times, like you can camp in front of those guns and kill who ever picks it up unless they are 100% proven even then they need to say, "I am picking up *gun* from *room*... It unless they say they have gotten it from a fallen traitor...

IMO anyone holding a t weapon should be KOS...

Agreed, but if you ARE proven, then you really shouldn't be getting shot at. If there isn't proof of you being proven, then I see no problem with you being KOS. Easiest way to avoid this, don't pick up a T weapon...Lol. Jeff took the usp-s out of "load-out" to help avoid this problem. XD

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

i hope you guys dont slay for this

if you run around with a t weapon expect to get rdm'd, regardless if you were proven or not

its a risk you should understand when you pick the weapon up

I think slays are usually handed out when it's a clear RDM. Like, everyone KNOWS you killed the T and picked up his M4, then someone just shoots you for having it, but even then I don't see people hardly get slayed for it. I think it's more of a common sense thing. If you don't know someone is proven and nobody can confirm they are proven, then they should expect to get shot. So I agree, to an extent. Sometimes it is more of a "kill-whore" move, but holding a T weapon is grounds for KOS. "shoot first, slay later" lol

1 hour ago, cookie eater said:

but T baiting is sooo funnn

smh. XD

Even if they are inno and you kill them with a t weapon you can be KOS'd but not slain(unless 100%proven) IMO aswell because they litterly are holding t weapons..

This happened to Duex today. He killed a T, grabbed my T buddy's silenced scout and shot towards me. Jeff happened to see Duex shoot the silenced scout and called KOS. Of course, as a T I took advantage of this and called KOS on Duex, pretending to be scared >:D. I don't know why Duex didn't really say anything about the fact that he's innocent, but I guess in general, you are putting yourself at risk if you grab a traitor's weapon. (Just wanted to share an example).