Sign in to follow this  
trav

How can we make being an 'Innocent' less boring?

3 hours ago, Beerman said:

This was never a problem in gmod

Is it impossible to make that light switch work in clue?

Which light switch?

Edited by Jodas

7 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Which light switch?

The main one. In the middle of the map (the bottom floor) there's an are where you can go down to the basement and there's a light switch on there.

In GMod you could just turn that sucker on and off to mess with people, but on the CSGO version you can't lol

6 minutes ago, Ironic said:

The main one. In the middle of the map (the bottom floor) there's an are where you can go down to the basement and there's a light switch on there.

In GMod you could just turn that sucker on and off to mess with people, but on the CSGO version you can't lol

Well I guess I can look into that next

On 4/11/2016 at 11:49 AM, Travesty said:

I find anytime I play TTTGO, all I'm really doing is killing time until I'm a traitor. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make being an innocent less boring.

Otherwise I find the game to be pretty stagnant especially if you're innocent for an entire map.

Put interactive mini-games into the maps

So how bout this... How bout I just make a map with games in it and we will try it? Lol all this back and forth of whether it will work, whether it will be fun, weather it will kill the essence of ttt... Fuck it! I'll just make one.. We can have it added for a week or two and decide after that. Only thing we will lose is a couple hundred hours of my free time ;)

Sent from my droid turbo

1 hour ago, badbie said:

So how bout this... How bout I just make a map with games in it and we will try it? Lol all this back and forth of whether it will work, whether it will be fun, weather it will kill the essence of ttt... Fuck it! I'll just make one.. We can have it added for a week or two and decide after that. Only thing we will lose is a couple hundred hours of my free time ;)

Sent from my droid turbo

Lets waste his free time!!!

So how bout this... How bout I just make a map with games in it and we will try it? Lol all this back and forth of whether it will work, whether it will be fun, weather it will kill the essence of ttt... Fuck it! I'll just make one.. We can have it added for a week or two and decide after that. Only thing we will lose is a couple hundred hours of my free time

Sent from my droid turbo

Appreciate that

4 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Appreciate that

Haha I make it sound like so much trouble but honestly it's because I have a few ideas on map features that might satisfy both sides of the argument. And those ideas are going to burn in my brain till I get them mapped out. ;)

I'll start designing the map on thursday, it's probably going to be a little slow at first as I finish up this crossy_go map

to be honest i haven't. the layout become very mazy and to big with small amounts of people on it. also other projects became more important to me and honestly I lost interest in ttt myself :/ it might be something i will pick up at some point again as it really could be playable if i sealed some holes and threw a game or two in there. however i have 4 projects right now, and i don't see me beeing done with those befor this time next year, rip. sorry :(

23 minutes ago, badbie said:

and its been like that for a while now an i dont feel like i should invest that much into it till i see a change XD

It's a slow going process.... smh XD

13 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

What's broken about it? Seemed fine as ever last time I hopped on.

who are you? Do you even play TTT bruh.

37 minutes ago, TotesMagoats said:

It's a slow going process.... smh XD

It died ever since Rust Happened...

OH WHAT IS MY LUCKY 500th POST GONNA BE!

Edited by spiderpigrider

15 hours ago, TotesMagoats said:

I'm curious too. It's been a while since I hopped on there but what's broken with it?