Sign in to follow this  
sG Rust Arena!

Centran, Velo and I set up an arena for battles on the Rust server. We can compete with predetermined weapons, which will be provided to players in the arena. All you have to do is spawn in, and fight to the death! We'll be doing ffa matches, duos and teams. Here are some screenies of what we have built so far :) More info to come!  hLmv2Jz.jpgVb9QjOj.jpgoVmR5AC.jpg63HSdxm.jpg2xkyySa.jpg

put down a tool cabinet and take the arena over as your base 

I will be adding a plugin to restrict areas of the map soon.

You really aren't getting that far anyway as you only get stone walls and you would need a lot of cupboards to protect against siege towers.

Also you would have to deal with me turning on god mode and then destroying all your shit. Heck I may even spawn myself rockets and c4 instead of just removing your crap nicely because you pissed me off. If you got caught in the splash damage then opps sorry.

1 hour ago, centran said:

I will be adding a plugin to restrict areas of the map soon.

You really aren't getting that far anyway as you only get stone walls and you would need a lot of cupboards to protect against siege towers.

Also you would have to deal with me turning on god mode and then destroying all your shit. Heck I may even spawn myself rockets and c4 instead of just removing your crap nicely because you pissed me off. If you got caught in the splash damage then opps sorry.

Plugins should be already on the server? I added them a week or 2 ago, but didn't get around to setting them up the documentation sucks.

Ones i conquer my opponent, I will harvest his bones to craft my self a trophie to remember my glorious victory.

Edited by Tyrone