Sign in to follow this  
TrinityCrush

sG_Learning (JB)

E2C75BA9CF416E007C32DB6CD4004CD0D92F6A5CPressing the disco buttons causes a shitton of red text in my console basically flooding it.

IS THIS A PROBLEM FOR ANYONE ELSE TOOOOO.

Edited by TrinityCrush

Yes trinity, i looked into it, and it is because all of the disco songs are being played by about 15 sources at the same time when you switch songs (its setup to play the song at 0 volume to mute that song)  But doing this floods the audio channels and hits the max producing this error message.  Scrub is correct, it cannot be fixed unless the map is fixed and then compiled.

a fix i've found is to uncheck "is not looped" and then have it trigger off instead of playing at 0 volume.

Hate to be that guy, well that's not entirely true, but this map really should have been posted under the Map Suggestions forum before being uploaded to the server. There's just way too many glaring issues on the map in general that gives me a bad impression overall.

Edited by JFK

3 minutes ago, JFK said:

Hate to be that guy, well that's not entirely true, but this map really should have been posted under the Map Suggestions forum before being uploaded to the server. There's just way too many glaring issues on the map in general that give me bad impression overall.

I agree with this, I think it should be just removed from the server at this point.

I know @Yunki and a few other people feel this way as well.