Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

sG | Bracketology

Alright its that time again. The NCAA championship. I want to know how everyones bracket's went and/or are still going if you somehow got it all right. Most importantly though, who is going to win, the North Carolina Tar Heels or the Villanova Wildcats?

5 hours ago, IncendiaryH said:

Alright its that time again. The NCAA championship. I want to know how everyones bracket's went and/or are still going if you somehow got it all right. Most importantly though, who is going to win, the North Carolina Tar Heels or the Villanova Wildcats?

I got 99(0) problems and losing ain't one.

76088dfa84d4fbdc7a99f599604deba4.png

I'll take pre-order copies of Legion and Overwatch plz ty.  That's like an average $3.60 per person that participated.

Way less than then $20/person I'm getting from the other bracket challenge I won :)

28 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Do they need to be a particular image file type?  Seems really easy to make...  The size appears to be 34x34 pixels.

I think they have to be .png and @Moose might be able to add it to the list of badges

12 minutes ago, iafunky said:

Maybe next year my random guessing with some knowledge will get me to first in front of Junzou.

Worked for Tacky for a while.

The only knowledge I had was "pick KU to win," and that wasn't right at all.

22 hours ago, Junzou said:

Literally just let 538 create my bracket.  Picked a couple of random upsets myself.  I don't watch college basketball, at all. 

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-march-madness-predictions/

@Junzou that's everybody with college basketball I think.

You have to be a die hard fan and watch all year in order to know what's going on... and who the hell wants to do that?

The only good thing about college basketball is the insane 64 team bracket that happens over the course of 3 weeks.

In case you missed the end of the game like I did