Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leeroy

Leeroy's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Leeroy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147298089

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/988472

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: War 3 is my favorite server, but I have been on JB as well.

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? If yes, are you still part of that community? If not, why?: No  

Questions or Comments: Nothing special

About Yourself: I am going to be 15 years old on April 7th.  I started playing tf2, then gmod, and finally ending with CS:GO at the moment. I love to play with friends and i'm in ninth grade.

Referral(s): Patron, Squid, Moose, Sandy, vEntusss, and Marine

I've known leeroy for a LONG time (like 3-4 years). we used to play ttt together back in the good old gmod days. during that time leeroy was very dedicated to the server we played on and almost never broke any rules. ive practically heard him grow up and hes still the goofball that would FUCKING GOOMBASTOMP ME WITH HIS FUCKING NO FALL BOOTS ON DOLLS YOU FUCKING SOB.

will ref

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

• Have FIVE referrals from Level 2 Clan members or above.
• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.
• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Staff List

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you and good luck!

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

I would notify the them telling them that what they are doing is not allowed in the servers. If they continue I would notify an admin so they can mute them or I would record a demo and post it on the forums to inform an admin. For the hacker I would notify an admin as well record a demo and post it on the forums.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would give them the link to the website and tell them that the community is open for all. I would do my best to inform them on how to join sG.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes. I am mostly serious when the time is serious but when we are just having fun I still like to tell jokes and have fun

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I want to join the sG community because I enjoy the servers and roaming around the forums (shoutbox is funny af sometimes, Rip shoutbox 2016). I try to look around the forums to checkout new things in the community.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes, I fully agree.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

I think a 5 minute ban from Trinity cause I asked for it in a jokingly manner. Other than that no.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

No, I have not.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I try to be fair with everyone in all situations. I play as much as I can, but being a freshman in high school has its drawbacks. I'm studying engineering and plan to be a computer engineer. When I'm not on I'm usually hanging out with friends. Most of the time I'm hyper and outgoing but I still try to stay calm in most situations.

Congratulations!

You have met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process. This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the month long recruit period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles in the staff list and clicking "Send Message."

You are currently in the staff restricted voting period. Following this, you will enter the community voting portion where your peers will vote on your application.

Good luck!

Staff List

Over his time here, I've seen improvements, and as long as he continues to improve I don't see an issue.  I get he can be annoying at times, but he is very active on multiple servers.

3/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Moose (+3)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

Never thought he was annoying on War3 so ez yes for me.

6/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Moose, Face (+6)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

You're alright when things are going your way but when something doesn't go your way you act like a child and whine more than a baby who wants more milk from its mother.

You need to learn not to spam admins, players, SOs and Staff every single time you die. It's annoying as fuck.

Other than that, you're cool. Learn to chill out a bit and I'll vote yes.

Abstain.

6/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Abstain: Travesty
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

The fact that you play a shit ton of music on your mic and it gets annoying most of the time, I would vote no but you're a nice kid. I'll make my decision later on in the month.

6/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Abstain: Travesty, Bite
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

No real complaints, you're very active on JB from what I've seen. Like Travesty said before, just chill out and take a breather if you're tilted, don't make the server unenjoyable for others.

9/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Moose, Face, Wave (+9)
Abstain: Travesty, Bite
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

On 4/3/2016 at 11:08 AM, Travesty said:

You're alright when things are going your way but when something doesn't go your way you act like a child and whine more than a baby who wants more milk from its mother.

You need to learn not to spam admins, players, SOs and Staff every single time you die. It's annoying as fuck.

Other than that, you're cool. Learn to chill out a bit and I'll vote yes.

That. Abstain.

9/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Moose, Face, Wave (+9)
Abstain: Travesty, Bite, Bulldog
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

Yeah sure why not. ps Happy Bday :D

12/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Moose, Face, Wave, Marine Putin,  (+12)
Abstain: Travesty, Bite, Bulldog
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

Voting No on his goddamn birthday.

Edit : I find him annoying considering he bugs me 24/7 and mic spams all this crappy music.

9/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Abstain: Travesty, Bulldog
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3: Bite (-3)

I DONT VOTE ON THESE

9/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Abstain: Travesty, Bulldog, klark
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:

8/50

I never enjoy playing whatever server I am on when you are there.

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Abstain: Travest, Bulldog, klark
No [Community] - 1: Kordless (-1)
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3: Bite (-3)

Of course.

9/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Jiffy (+1)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Abstain: Travest, Bulldog, klark
No [Community] - 1: Kordless (-1)
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3: Bite (-3)

You spam your half Life DJ or Slam what ever the fuck it is you scream in TeamSpeak when you get Free killed or you just spam admin chat either or.

Please don't spam me or Ask me why I voted no if the reason is right here^^^

8/50

Yes [Community] + 1:Jiffy (+1)
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Abstain: Travesty, Bulldog, klark
No [Community] - 1:Kordless, Tacky (-2)
No [sO/VET] - 2:

took all my icechips in tictactoe

8/50

Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Abstain: Travesty, Bulldog, klark, pepper
No [sO/VET] - 2:

Has been around longer than i thought and hasn't fucked up anything really (other than the STFU even if you are unmuted thing)

10/50

Yes [sO/VET] + 2: Revö (+2)
Abstain: Travesty, Bulldog, klark, pepper
No [sO/VET] - 2: