Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntiTeal

AntiTeal's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Bryce
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50270321
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/875598
Microphone: Yes, but it is kinda bad. (Will buy a new mic and replace my loud computer fans if necessary.)
Favorite Server: Zombie Escape and TTTGO
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? If yes, are you still part of that community? If not, why?: I have never been a part of a gaming community, as the thought of it never appealed to me until now.
Questions or Comments: This is kinda weird. I'm a part of sG Staff as ZE Dev., but I'm also not in sG. 
About Yourself: My name is Bryce, I'm 15, I love to play games and do cool stuff. I'm also a part of sG Staff as the Zombie Escape Developer for sG. I'd really like to help ZE in what I can do, and I'll try my best to do it! <3
Referral(s): Lv. 100 Crobat, MistaChang, Zip, Mat, Blue, Mimic, BananaJoe

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

1. Have FIVE referrals from Level 2 Clan members or above.
  2. Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.
  3. Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the staff shown on the Staff List and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the message, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Staff List

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.Thank you.

Answer 1: I would give a warning out to the person mic spamming, and tell them to stop. If they continued to mic spam, if I had the power to do it, I would mute them for a small amount of time, most likely around 15-30 minutes. If they continued after that, I would mute them again, and report them to the forums by posting a demo or recording of it as proof. If I ran into a hacker, I would record a demo of them hacking, and post it to the forums, requesting a permanent ban.
Answer 2: If I knew someone who had any interest in joining sG, I would tell them to make a forum account at www.joinsg.net, and explore the forums and meet some people who joined sG and talk with them. I'd also tell that person to explore all the games and game-modes that sG has to offer, and find the one which interests them the most.
Answer 3: I would definitely consider myself to be a mature person, in what I do, and in what I say. I consider myself to be a mature person because of many reasons, such as how I can listen to orders and follow them to the best of my abilities, being calm and kind in everything I do, and because I always would try to help people, and sG is no exception to that rule. I'd like to help sG as best as I can.
Answer 4: I want to join the sG community as I'd think it be a very good learning experience for me, not just in what I do, but in who I am. I'd like to join as I see that I can help many people, and I would like to help sG and ZE become a better place for others. I will be on the sG forums almost daily, as I enjoy being on it. I'd be on the sG servers very often, but definitely not as much as being on the forums.
Answer 5: Yes, I completely and fully agree with the terms and conditions stated in the recruitment thread.

Answer 6: I do not believe that I have ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff, but I may have been slayed or frozen once or twice for edging or failnading in ZE back in the day.

Answer 7: No, I have never been a member in sG before or tried to become one, and I hope that this is the first and only time I need to apply.

Answer 8: My name is Bryce, I am 15 years old, and I love to play video games. I am in my freshman year of high school (9th grade) in California. I've loved playing games since I was a young lad, and I started to work on my coding and programming skills when I was 12, and I'd like to believe that my skills have been increasing ever since. Right now, I am the Zombie Escape Developer, and I am very happy to be so as I'd like to help sGZE become a better place in everything, from the gameplay, to the accessories, from everything else in between. I hope to see you guys around sG! <3

Congratulations!

You have met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process. This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the month long recruit period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles in the staff list and clicking "Send Message."

You are currently in the staff restricted voting period. Following this, you will enter the community voting portion where your peers will vote on your application.

Good luck!

Staff List

3/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite (+3)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

I feel pressured

6/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face (+3)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

9/50

Can he vote on his own app?

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, Iherdcows (+9)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, Iherdcows , bulletford (+12)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, Iherdcows , bulletford, Bulldog (+15)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

I feel pressured

18/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, IherdCows, bulletford, Bulldog, Moose (+18)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

Yeh

21/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, IherdCows, bulletford, Bulldog, Moose, Tristan (+21)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

Imagine if everyone but staff voted no.

24/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, IherdCows, bulletford, Bulldog, Moose, Tristan, Wave (+24)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

27/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, IherdCows, bulletford, Bulldog, Moose, Tristan, Wave, Travesty (+27)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

Trying to get to 50 before community vote

30/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, IherdCows, bulletford, Bulldog, Moose, Tristan, Wave, Travesty, ZachPL (+30)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3:

29 / 50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VET] + 2:
Yes [Staff/LEG] + 3: Bite, Face, IherdCows, bulletford, Bulldog, Moose, Tristan, Wave, Travesty, ZachPL (+30)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1: Piero (-1)
No [sO/VET] - 2:
No [Staff/LEG] - 3: