Sign in to follow this  
TheWaffler

What is jailbreak?

I probably sound stupid right now, but what the beck is jailbreak? I've seen it mentioned a lot, but I have no clue what it is. Can somebody help me please?

Yes just go to YouTube and search, "how to play JB on CSGO" you will get a ruff outline on how to play, sG rules vary from other servers rules so make sure to read them!

Basicly you obey...

7 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Didn't you just ask this in your previous topic??

Yes, I did, except I watched a really confusing video about it so I decided to ask in the help section.

19 minutes ago, TheWaffler said:

Yes, I did, except I watched a really confusing video about it so I decided to ask in the help section.

What are you  confused/wondering..?

1 minute ago, Libreals420MistaChang said:

What are you  confused/wondering..?

Never mind, I watched Avenger's video which made tons of sense. I understand it all now.

15 minutes ago, Taboo said:

little kids tell other little kids what to do or else they shoot them

Jailbreak is the server you go to for when you feel edgy. You go, you ignore the orders, and people get salty. It's fun to go on Jailbreak and record/stream all of the cancerousautism9000 that goes on between Paidmins and trolls, sometimes even Server Officers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Ha_XjCuA8

33 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

Jailbreak is the server you go to for when you feel edgy. You go, you ignore the orders, and people get salty. It's fun to go on Jailbreak and record/stream all of the cancerousautism9000 that goes on between Paidmins and trolls, sometimes even Server Officers. 

Seriously.. just go find a rock and stay under it. You arent witty, funny or cool. You're just showing us how low your IQ really is. 

Edited by Clamps

5 hours ago, Mark from Facebook said:

xd 

i miss destin

@wave remember our boy Big G? Fun times

wait what happened to destin?

9 hours ago, Clamps said:

Seriously.. just go find a rock and stay under it. You arent witty, funny or cool. You're just showing us how low your IQ really is. 

If I had a dime for every time you said "You arent witty, funny or cool" I'd be a millionaire. Stop becoming so intensely triggered by my posts and just let those rustled jimmies loose. Nerdlmao

37 minutes ago, Yung Stew said:

If I had a dime for every time you said "You arent witty, funny or cool" I'd be a millionaire. Stop becoming so intensely triggered by my posts and just let those rustled jimmies loose. Nerdlmao

Yung stew don't dig your self a deeper hole just forget about it move on and rebuild.

Jailbreak is a custom game mode, on custom made maps, that involves the CT's (Guards/Warden) to have the T's complete task's such as games to win prizes (mainly to eliminate off other fellow T's).

Warden: The main CT that controls the T's to whatever he pleases. (Usually goes out of hand)

Guards: CT's that are supposed to watch the T's and keep them from rebelling.

Prisoners: Every T in the server, you can either win games, or rebel against the CT's

How a basic game of Jailbreak goes:

First off the T's are spawned in their cells, they cant get out of their cells unless the cells are opened, or there is a vent.

Secondly once the cells are opened, the warden gives commands to the T's the entire round unless they get REKT from rebellers.

As the round goes on, T's complete task and games to survive from being eliminated.

Once it comes down to a few T's competing for LR begins.

LR: Last Request (sG JB has custom LR's so you can come up with pretty much anything as long as a person in power can do so). Also for certain LR's an admin must accept.

Whoever wins the competition for LR gets it.

I hoped that gave you a brief overview of JB! I advise you read the !rules before playing.

4 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

im scared, what did i do wrong boss

First thing....  Paidmining JB and not ZE..... Zombie escape is bae zombie escape game...