Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couls

Couls Welcome/Return?

So I don't know how much sG has truly changed in the past couple years.  I joined in 2009 when I was 12 years old and I remember being one of the youngest ones here.  Mainly because my balls hadn't dropped at all and almost every post I created in the forum was dumb af.  Once I got my PS3, I stopped playing and I haven't been back really till now.  I'm 19 now and just wondering if there are still some older members still here who may possibly remember me. I recently bought CS: GO and noticed a lot of you guys play on there so I guess I'll be seeing you guys online.  It would be awesome if a couple of the older members would update me on what has gone on the past couple years.  I was really in the dark lol.  See you guys online!

Looking forward to playing with you, wb. You probably don't know me, I'm a newfag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo.

paging tristan monkeh el_patron lopez and avery

I miss you fam, I remember the black ops days.

2 hours ago, Iherdcows said:

I remember you. You were even in the clan. What happened to the other account

I forgot my accounts credentials, but I'm going to try and get them combined if I can't manage to figure out my old one.

Welcome back!

We have a TTT server on CSGO and a Rust server!

Hop on and meet some of the new members. I played a ton of TTT Gmod back when the server or so went up so if you played there, we may have ran into each other lol, I just joined the clan about a year ago, so I'm still a "newfag" 

Hello and I guess welcome back to the community. As I am a "newfag" and hooping to see you on the Zombie Escape server sometime.