Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xwithnumbers

New skins?

Are there going to be new skins added in later? I know that people still have to fix the automated admin and custom sprays etc. But I was just curious because I had some skin ideas and wasn't sure if I should wait or just post them here.

Edit: Took words out, put words in.

There won't be more skins. They don't want to make the download size even bigger. It already takes several minutes to download everything for first time joiners.

11 hours ago, Jodas said:

There won't be more skins. They don't want to make the download size even bigger. It already takes several minutes to download everything for first time joiners.

if we get more skins, we're removing older ones.

21 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:

I'm down with this idea. Maybe throw up a vote to see which ones people want replaced.

2 hours ago, Da Boss said:

I am preety sure people would like better and new skins over 4 skins of master chief with just different colours :D

On 16.3.2016 at 1:17 AM, xwithnumbers said:

Could we put up a vote of which skins to get rid of? In the vote, just put up all the skins avaliable then title it "Which skins should we remove" or something along those lines.

You are more than welcome to post skins that you think should be added to the list instead of the current ones. :)

No reason to remove current skins if we don't have something to replace them with!

6 hours ago, xwithnumbers said:

Ok. Would I need to post the picture of the skins that would be cool to add/replace? Or just name off some ideas?

And download links preferably :ph34r:

On 3/16/2016 at 3:19 PM, Iherdcows said:

Maybe remove the King skin for VIP's, it is broken/doesn't look right (it is all black except for the head). Or someone could fix it, just a suggestion.

On 3/24/2016 at 6:19 AM, xwithnumbers said:

Time to find some skins I guess. 

why don't we use the lolg skins for the Ts? Kappa

On 3/25/2016 at 1:29 PM, Kaagin said:

Maybe remove the King skin for VIP's, it is broken/doesn't look right (it is all black except for the head). Or someone could fix it, just a suggestion.

The King skin is perfect no need to edit it q:^)

10 hours ago, Poseidon said:

The King skin is perfect no need to edit it q:^)

should propably fix the material files or paths if it's still showing as full black