Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

revox

Jailbreak Warden System

I already know that Papyrus already made a thread about this but i wanted to just make a idea on a jailbreak warden system. I am going to say this because everyone just mic spams to take warden. So to not make the server more annoying I tried to think about an idea. First I thought that the !warden command doesn't work because everyone can have binds and also a lot of spam in the chat (if a lot of people want warden). maybe the CTs can be muted from the start at the start of the round and the Server Officers that were on the server can pick a warden at the start who hasn't been warden. Then I thought that couldn't work cause sometimes there are no SOs on. So I thought of an idea that there was a rule that said "All CTs have to be able to be warden to play on CT." so my idea was there should just be a system that at the start of the round there should be something on the server which just randomly chooses a CT to be warden. I don't know if you guys can do that, but it was just a idea I had on my mine so I just wanted to share it with you guys.

-Sincerely Revox! 

Have Fun Playing Jailbreak! 

6 minutes ago, revox said:

I already know that Papyrus already made a thread about this but

Then why didn't you post in there?  This isn't reddit you don't get points for making a thread.  If you posted in his thread it would "bump" it to the top of the threads list so everyone can see what you said.  and you didn't add anything that wasn't already said in Papyrus's thread.

Last thing, why did you use such big text? we aren't BLIND.

EDIT:  Also the "post" count is the same. ie thread=1 post, comment=1 post.

Imo, I believe the best way to determine warden is for it to be randomly selected to a ct at the beginning of the round.

Imo, I believe the best way to determine warden is for it to be randomly selected to a ct at the beginning of the round.

Wrong answer.