Sign in to follow this  
centran

You know you play to much Rust when...

When you walk out the front door of your base and you see 4 bears within 50 feet of your base.. it's happened.

Or when you raid a base with friends, while your raiding a bear attacks. One friend shoots the bear, the bear runs towards the house you are raiding, walks through the wall and kills person sleeping inside then leaves.

Edited by Velo

when you hear the sound of a million people outside of your base, then you hear "beep, beep, beep" you know you're done for.

Edited by Jiffy

1 minute ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

You guys, I went to bed last night and had a nightmare that somebody C4'ed my apartment door open, but then my turret got him.

I think I've played too much Rust.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Last night i had a dream that i built a trump tower on to my RL house. That's what I get for binging rust the whole weekend.

Edited by Velo

Apparently, I was talking in my sleep last night. "You can go get the fire. Ill wait right here.", was the only thing I said. I don't remember any of the dreams I had, but that sounds like Rust to me.

3 minutes ago, centran said:

when you calculate how many c4's it would take to blow through the front gate, elevators, and doors to successfully raid your office. 

How many? :D

2 minutes ago, Karma said:

How many? :D

Well I guess it would depend on the time of day since you can just walk around the first floor of the building. Also the gate check is weak and you could just jump over it but lets assume after 6pm and every "doorway" is armored... 10. However, my good loot would be in my bosses office so 12 to get to the good stuff.