Sign in to follow this  
Dakka

Rust Graveyard

Was casually minding my own business at the Oil Refinery when Jiffy and Piplup  came up I said hello all was well I had my weapons holstered and then boom I am dead, feelsgood to be friendly. 

4 hours ago, centran said:
40 minutes ago, Moose said:

Probably val and his retarded posse.

Why should I trust you when you and your friends destroy my poor clubhouse when I am just standing around AFK while I was ssh'd into the server maintaining shit you are playing on :(

I'll just  walk up to your base while you guys giggle inside saying... "i think he will step on the landmine." "come on step on it." "damn he didn't set it off. oh well!" BAM! AAAHHH! AAAHHHH AHHHHH! smack smack smack. "Hey guys he was carrying a starter rock, 570 wood, 23 stone, and a stone hatchet.... SCORE!"

nopeeeeee

1 hour ago, Duex said:

yea, the group of racists that currently own everything

Piplup and Jiffy aren't with us... we blew their faces off a couple times.

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Day 2: Had to afk in a bush for a solid 2 minutes for a quick bio. Came back just in time to be blown to heavenly fuck by a patrolling helo. Lost all tools and a few thousand ores.

You put yourself in danger just by going into a bush.

I'll just let everyone know that, around the island, I have placed a certain mix of landmines and snap traps in bushes and rock piles.

SMOrc

Got my base raided, 1 AK, 1 thompson, and lots of stuff. IDK i just started playing and just like the building/gathering aspect.

Bet its going to happen every time though because being in a different time zone and all, im like the easiest target....

54 minutes ago, Revöker said:

Got my base raided, 1 AK, 1 thompson, and lots of stuff. IDK i just started playing and just like the building/gathering aspect.

Bet its going to happen every time though because being in a different time zone and all, im like the easiest target....

Just make traps that do the work for you around the clock :^)

57 minutes ago, Revöker said:

You gotta make stashes and hide your valuables in them. You can bury the stashes and no one will find them unless they know exactly where to look. Just don't forget where you bury it.

I was running through a bush by my own base today and ran through a landmine, it set off after i ran through it, so I only took like 60 damage, but still, never trusting bushes again.

Velo u better brace for revenge I may have killed u but I didn't box u in ur base for the most part I left ur base alone excel for they ways we went in so u better home i don't get in BC I know the weakness of ur base and I will use that to my advantage.

25 minutes ago, Groot said:

Velo u better brace for revenge I may have killed u but I didn't box u in ur base for the most part I left ur base alone excel for they ways we went in so u better home i don't get in BC I know the weakness of ur base and I will use that to my advantage.

ok bby :)

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Day 8: Managed to gather up 10k metal ore, 230+ HQ Ore just to walk over a landmine on my way back to base. GG

Was probably mine, I'm counting that as my kill.