Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Papyrus

A JailBreak map idea

So I don't ever think i've seen this while i've been on jail break but I have some cool ideas.

1: the cells

So you know how cells just open or break normally right? I've never seen cells open from the ground. 

Like the cells would be embedded in the ground and open so the prisoners would have to climb out instead of step out. 

Kind of like a colliseum or like from maze runner.

Another idea is floating cells. So maybe the theme could be magic or something and the cells are floating at the start until you press the cell button which lowers the cells or opens it and theres water at the bottom so they can safely fall. So instead of regular orders it could be "Climb out of your cell, freeze" or "Fall out of your cell, Freeze"

I dunno its just some ideas. Post some ideas you think would be cool

NYEH HEH HEH!

-Papyrus

I had a idea of this thing where theres a wall behind you and there is a wall in front of you revealing some things that you have to climb behind you the wall kills you if you dont keep up with the pace

i have an idea of having a boss fight as a secret in a jb map where cts and ts are seperaed and have to avoid attacks and stuff. (also attack the weak points)

Actually i did exactly this and it crashed  multiple times

Edit: I actually did it. vids below

How about:

-Cells are completely empty with bars to keep the prisoners in (no door)

-On the back wall of these cells are large, bolded numbers (1-12)

-Pressing the cell button lowers the bars into the floor and the back wall pushes the prisoners out like a piston

-Cells are now closed permanently and form a wall

-The cell block lights now turn on a few at a time like a wave across the room

-A robotic voice plays over the server (Welcome to your new lives as prisoners)

Thought of doing this at some point but found out quickly that creating a map wasn't as fun as I thought it was.

Holy fucking shit balls.

You blew my mind and gave me a boner.

That is the coolest fucking idea ive heard of.

Like.

Holy shit.

I r8 69/8 m8 gr8 b8 im l8 4 a d8

NYEH HEH HEH!

8 hours ago, Papyrus said:

So I don't ever think i've seen this while i've been on jail break but I have some cool ideas.

1: the cells

So you know how cells just open or break normally right? I've never seen cells open from the ground. 

Like the cells would be embedded in the ground and open so the prisoners would have to climb out instead of step out. 

Kind of like a colliseum or like from maze runner.

Another idea is floating cells. So maybe the theme could be magic or something and the cells are floating at the start until you press the cell button which lowers the cells or opens it and theres water at the bottom so they can safely fall. So instead of regular orders it could be "Climb out of your cell, freeze" or "Fall out of your cell, Freeze"

I dunno its just some ideas. Post some ideas you think would be cool

NYEH HEH HEH!

-Papyrus

3 hours ago, Dakka said:

How about:

-Cells are completely empty with bars to keep the prisoners in (no door)

-On the back wall of these cells are large, bolded numbers (1-12)

-Pressing the cell button lowers the bars into the floor and the back wall pushes the prisoners out like a piston

-Cells are now closed permanently and form a wall

-The cell block lights now turn on a few at a time like a wave across the room

-A robotic voice plays over the server (Welcome to your new lives as prisoners)

Thought of doing this at some point but found out quickly that creating a map wasn't as fun as I thought it was.

I could combine both of these ideas. Start in a pit. and the floor can rise up to push you out. lol! actually if i get some time tonight i might throw that together rq just to test it out lol

Some of these ideas fit perfectly into my next (function based) map.  Can't let too much info out about it though.  (as oppose to my WIP design based map Jb_airforce_basic, where design is higher than function)

19 minutes ago, badbie said:

alright so there's kinda my idea of what it should look like... it doesn't look super pretty since i through it together in under an hour... but proves that idea works.

https://youtu.be/R89rBISzjRs

Pretty good.

Pretty good? That looks amazing

Thanks sweetness ;) haha I might dick around with it if I have some time. I'm getting close to being done with my current project so I might have some time.... We need a thread for me that lists all the known jb games and how there played with rules lol

If u guys see me lurking in spec. I'm gathering Intel ;)

Sent from my droid turbo