Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

My Latest Build (VR Prep)

Pascal as in the new beastly cards from Nvidia? heard of it before if i'm thinking correctly.

A bargain basement Pascal will have 16GB of RAM and will be 3 times faster than a 970.

Why not spend the extra $150-ish and get the Vive?  Higher-tier equipment, comes with a lot more shit than the rift does, including full-room tracking.  Jussayin', if you're spending the money to upgrade, may as well go with the better headset.

Why not spend the extra $150-ish and get the Vive?  Higher-tier equipment, comes with a lot more shit than the rift does, including full-room tracking.  Jussayin', if you're spending the money to upgrade, may as well go with the better headset.

Damnit! I just read up on this VR setup. It looks better than the rift. RIP wallet and marriage.

Say it's work related. New experimental treatment type stuff that you can't expense, but really want to try... She'll go for it.

I'm gonna be going with the Vive. The place I interviewed with had two gtx 980TIs for their setup when I demo'd it. I'm very excited.