Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Z-Cube

DoJo V1

That may not be possible. Because not every map maker does a full compile and release on their v1.  oldest i have is v4 (current being v4-5) but if anyone has it, JFK would be your guy, (the map creator).

Hey Guys, Im looking for "the" original DoJo V1, so if anyone could link me a download that would be brill

Map maker of Dojo here. The original V1 was up on the servers for roughly 4 months from August 2013 to very first week of January 2014 which was when I released V2. However, I believe i have updated it 5 times since then and there is big difference between the old V1 and the current version, which is v4-5.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the original V1 copy, but I do have a old .vmf for V1 that should have everything in V1 besides the vent from one of the cells to the weeaboo room. I suppose I could render another copy for you if you really need it.

It would be much quicker for me to give you V2 though. I believe the only real difference between V2 and V1 are the additions of the signs for the mini games and a few very minor bug fixes that I honestly can't remember.

You still haven't answered why you want the maps. You come in asking for the versions of our own maps and never states why you want them.

A lot of shady shit if I say so myself.

Who do you work for? 

edit; I BET ITS MATTHEWGFX AGAIN, THIS TIME HE'S ASKING FOR MAPS INSTEAD OF PLUGINS

er i guess i just wanna compare the maps from V1 to the current version to see mabey if i prefere v1 (which i think i do) but i have lost v1. possibly to play it instead of th current one if thats alright with you guys

---Sorry for Shitty spelling and grammer---

er i guess i just wanna compare the maps from V1 to the current version to see mabey if i prefere v1 (which i think i do) but i have lost v1. possibly to play it instead of th current one if thats alright with you guys

---Sorry for Shitty spelling and grammer---

It's not a big problem. Regardless, I'll be very surprised if you prefer the oldest version over what we have now.

I'll just leave the link here for anyone else that wants to compare. thxforkeepingthisallthistimeThorgot