Sign in to follow this  
Yunki

sm_random command

While in class I had an idea for a new command that when used will give the specific player a random FD (choices will be regular fd, zombie fd, sonic fd, ninja fd, lj fd [500 power], and low grav fd). In addition, a message will pop up in chat with what the person received

Message example:

[Player] has received a zombie freeday! They MUST shift walk when moving and may not jump, climb, or press buttons. They MAY knife CTs.

[Player] has received a sonic freeday! They have a freeday with super speed. They may NOT knife CTs.

So with that one command the person will receive all the perks and the message will appear as well. If this wouldn't be too much work I think it could be a cool new way for lrs when people don't know what they want.

This is a great idea. And if you choose more than one person it should randomize per person. So a random freeday for all (sm_random @all) would give some people low grav, some people zombie, some people longjump, etc. Glorious chaos.

I dont think this would work very well with for all because it will spam chat and the amount of FKs will be so ridiculously high. If this is implemented a max of 2 people should be fine. But again they should have the chance to get a different LR through it

Edited by Yunki

I dont think this would work very well with for all because it will spam chat and the amount of FKs will be so ridiculously high. If this is implemented a max of 2 people should be fine. But again they should have the chance to get a different LR through it

There are a number of ways to avoid chat spam, but you're right about the FKs.

If we do wanna do it for all perhaps there can be a sm_prandom (passive random) where you remove all the lrs that include knifing CTs as well as the chat message since you can figure out what you have pretty easily

Edited by Yunki

Yunki, why do you have so many good ideas. o_o 

I think the "random all players" would be better if the LR's didn't include killing CT's, because as stated, obvious fk's. But for 2 or 3 people, I like it. 

Along a similar vein, and more along the !rollthedice theme: <command> <name> random would give a random value between reasonable limits. Example usage would be sm_speed @all random or sm_gravity moose random. Random speed between 25% and 300%, random gravity between 1% and 500%, random longjump (either 1.0, 500.0 or 1500.0).

Along a similar vein, and more along the !rollthedice theme: <command> <name> random would give a random value between reasonable limits. Example usage would be sm_speed @all random or sm_gravity moose random. Random speed between 25% and 300%, random gravity between 1% and 500%, random longjump (either 1.0, 500.0 or 1500.0).

Ez copy and paste rtd into jb Kappa

I think this will be a nice command.

There are a number of ways to avoid chat spam, but you're right about the FKs.

Easy fix add custom Freeday symbols above each person a bit like warden badge :D

Cause that's ez pz right? xD

Easy fix add custom Freeday symbols above each person a bit like warden badge :D

Cause that's ez pz right? xD

Jeez don't ask us to make another badge. I don't even remember how I heck I made the warden one. Shit I don't even have those programs installed anymore.