Sign in to follow this  
Face

PC ded

I'm under the impression some of my case fans were already dead (my temps weren't bad so I never really checked) but it appears last night any remaining working case fans all died in the span of about an hour. Didn't realize what it was, but on 4 separate occasions I heard loud screeching noise, so I'm assuming all my fans died one by one somehow.

As such, I took this as an opportunity to heavily clean and rewire my case (since 15 year old me didn't do the best job), and I ordered some new fans on amazon. Since it is new years, I won't receive the fans until Tuesday.

Was going to outright build a new PC in summer (only thing worth saving in mine is my GTX 970 which is only 6 months old... replaced my GTX 260...), and I'm still going to wait until summer.

I just ended the winter mini-event from my laptop, but I'm not really going to play any multiplayer games on this, so I definitely will not be back on until Tuesday probably.

I'm back in business.

Let's take a moment to recognize how old my PC is and how it still survives in trying times.

5464a98b9b.png

GPU is like 7 generations newer than everything else since my GTX 260 died in March x.x

DONT GO TO WINDOWS 10

It's better than 7 and 8....

Also, take your GPU out and throw the rest out the window. Then proceed to buy new computer.

Also, take your GPU out and throw the rest out the window. Then proceed to buy new computer.

Going to. In summer probably.

cant alt tab to desktop. worst windows 2k16.