Sign in to follow this  
Neko

Hang 'Em Low Spawn

Sometimes one T will spawn underneath the CT's in tunnels. It happens every once in a while. It could be that there is not enough T spots in spawn idk.

Well there are 21 spawn points for each team so it shouldn't be that...

Edit: also there are no spawn points in either of the tunnels so it seems to be server side :o

Edited by xmen

It's probably that CSGO bug where sometimes a player will spawn at a weird place (0,0, most likely). It's why you used to see people spawning in the wall near T spawn on dust2, or a CT would sometimes spawn in T spawn on cache, and why you see a terrorist spawn underground on avalanche sometimes.

It's really weird and nobody seems to know what causes it or how to fix it. With avalanche I eventually gave up trying to figure it out and teleported the player to a real spawn if someone spawned down there.

Edited by thorgot

It definitely wasn't an admin, I was on at the time. It happened like 2 or 3 times, but then seemed to stop, but it was also the only time I've seen it happen out of the times I've played the map.