Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

New Years Poker Tournament (2 JAN)

The auto settings for the poker tournament was set for 7AM CST instead of 7PM CST. I dun goofed. Please re-register for the correct tournament. An email was sent to all poker club members. I'll see everyone TONIGHT.

I'll take the 75$ amazon giftcard or paypal if it's possible.

Results posted. Pocket Aces, first, and second places have already claimed their prize. Permx you're next to claim your prize from the prize pool. You have 24 hours to claim your prize before your pick moves to the 4th place and you forfeit your prize. If you forfeit your prize, sG will award prizes to the top 6 players. Good game everyone!

Nau managed to knockout 9 players and Permx managed to knockout 8 players! Amazing! If you see these players in TS, the forums, or the servers, tell them congratulations.

6c7728ffeb.png

I knocked out only 2 players and still got top 2. That's amazing.

Nau managed to knockout 9 players and Permx managed to knockout 8 players! Amazing! If you see these players in TS, the forums, or the servers, tell them congratulations.

6c7728ffeb.png

I knocked out only 2 players and still got top 2. That's amazing.

You hung in there man. Fun tourney, grateful I could be apart of it. Got sixth last time, and third this time, so perhaps first next time. $25 Amazon giftcard, thank you

You hung in there man. Fun tourney, grateful I could be apart of it. Got sixth last time, and third this time, so perhaps first next time. $25 Amazon giftcard, thank you

Got it. The $50 Steam giftcard and the free pizza are still up for grabs.

Edit: PM me email address and your country.