Sign in to follow this  
Bryan

War3 Suggestions

1. Race Updates/fixes

• Jukebox Hero and Musician
  1. The ultimate should have an option which one they want to be. Instead of a RNG base race but same cooldown.Preventing having back to back same one like TNT then TNT again, to have it less RNG
  2. Respawn of those race should be instant instead of waiting.(prob a easy fix since face forget to add it)
  3. Jukebox TNT: blow up doesnt get round cash because of suiciding (ability2)
  • Pyromanic
  1. Missile should not be able to lock who are ultimate immune 
  • Exalted Sorcerer and Soul Repear's Aura
  1. Since exalted sorcerer aura was nerf from 5->4 damage per a second and hear a noise when you are in it compare to Soul Reaper.
  2. Soul reaper does 5 damage per a second and you do not hear a noise(there is a text tells you are in the aura) after the person dies*(fixed) you get healed a lot(prob 25% hp) and the ability does damage and heal
  3. Suggestion: Buff exalted sorcerer aura to its original state or nerf soul reaper damage and aura also add a sound to it be more noticeable

2. Guns command expansion

• The "guns" command should have all the guns that are one sided instead of the three guns currently(m4, m4a1s, and AK47)Face is being racist to guns
Edited by infested marine

if jukebox gets the option to select its music should nerf some its songs

or w/e

shit would be op as fuck if you could chose everything

if jukebox gets the option to select its music should nerf some its songs

or w/e

shit would be op as fuck if you could chose everything

This...Extremely op.

The point of it is to not be able to choose. Otherwise you'd turn on any damage dealing/damage reduction songs, once the player has been killed, switch to regen. Rinse and repeat.

If you want to change to a different song, you have to wait 15 seconds before choosing another song instead making only instant. The only thing instant is the respawn ultimate cooldown

I don't understand your aura comparisons (and I don't think they are accurate).

Here is the reality:

Soul reapers aura does 1 per level, for a total of 4 damage per second. The people who reported 5/6/8/10 were either a) experiencing a bug or b) delusional. The bug existed because I changed the aura from an "aura" effect to a timer (fuck auras) and it *might* have doubled to 8 per second, but the server crashed within like 6 hours so that was likely barely experienced at all.

Exalted Sorcerer's aura drains 4 per second (originally 3, buffed to 5, then nerfed to 4). That means they take 4 damage and you heal for 4. Soul Reapers radius is quite a bit larger (300 units exalted vs 600 units soul reaper). I think I lowered the aura radius on live from 600 to 450 but I forgot to commit it (therefore it isn't on my laptop and I can't really say for certain right now). I will lower it to 450 (again?) just to be sure. 600 is actually quite insane, but it was the original aura value.

Exalted Sorcerer's aura deals damage, while Soul Reapers aura sets the players health lower.

What this means: If you are near an Exalted Sorcerer, you take damage (meaning there is a damaging sound, sometimes it will even glitch to be a headshot sound which is annoying for the person getting damaged) and this lets the enemy know "hey I'm in an aura taking damage", but it also lets the Exalted Sorcerer know exactly where you are. Even if you can't take the damage (e.g. shadow lurker) you will still make a noise. I could change that specific scenario, but it isn't really worth changing imo.

If you are Soul Reaper, the enemy does not take damage. It will not show up in either players damage log, and the enemy will not hear a noise to "notify them" they are taking damage. This also means the Soul Reaper doesn't automatically know where you are via sound.

A possible solution: I could add a damage noise that only the player taking damage hears and make both auras set health instead of dealing damage.

after the person you get healed a lot(prob 25% hp) and the ability does damage and heal

I don't see what you really mean here, and it probably isn't relevant. You are comparing two auras, and you drag in one of soul reapers skills as a reason to buff exalted sorcerers. I don't really see how Judgment (the skill you are referring to) is related at all.

Fact is: Making the aura damage make noise is almost always stronger for the player with the aura (e.g. exalted sorcerer) than it is for the player being damaged. Anyone who doesn't think so does not appreciate the value of what is essentially short-radius ESP.

Regardless, buffing Exalted Sorcerer at all is an insane idea and incredibly biased.

As for Jukebox/Musician, I agree with the others (including Centran who designed it) on the randomness being a large part of why the race isn't stupidly OP.

As for Pyro missiles, it is a valid statement but I just haven't felt the need to nerf rockets like that.

Is there a way to make it so at least the damage on Banshee will get blocked by a lace?

Neither the damage nor the shake are affected by it. It seems to be triggering as an ability or something.

In any case, the damage reduction, shake, and damage seem a bit strong.

Perhaps there could be a 5-8 grand hard counter in the shop for damage reduction?

Is there a way to make it so at least the damage on Banshee will get blocked by a lace?

Neither the damage nor the shake are affected by it. It seems to be triggering as an ability or something.

In any case, the damage reduction, shake, and damage seem a bit strong.

Perhaps there could be a 5-8 grand hard counter in the shop for damage reduction?

The problem with it, is that the race is absolute shit without the ability. When the ult is on CD the banshee dies 10/10 times.

Edited by Moose

After speaking with face, making some "bug reports" since face doesnt read the war3bug and the forums(bug post), (might add more)

1. Musican and jukebox hero will not be changed but I will mention some bugs with the race

• When switching different songs on musician let say super man -> iron man you will get full armor also on first round will get armor + helmet armor
  • Ultimate is not instant when respawning (99% races are instant when buying a respawn)

2. Hand of God bug

• When using the ultimate he has a chance not to die to it

3. Damoi Tui

• When switching to a difference race you will get the regen

4. Guns Command

• Face said maybe he doesnt clutter up the guns menu :\

After speaking with face, making some "bug reports" since face doesnt read the war3bug and the forums(bug post), (might add more)

1. Musican and jukebox hero will not be changed but I will mention some bugs with the race

• When switching different songs on musician let say super man -> iron man you will get full armor also on first round will get armor + helmet armor
  • Ultimate is not instant when respawning (99% races are instant when buying a respawn)

2. Hand of God bug

• When using the ultimate he has a chance not to die to it

3. Damoi Tui

• When switching to a difference race you will get the regen

4. Guns Command

No dude, this goes in the bug report sticky. 

literally spam

4. Guns Command

As an idea, it could be changed to have sub-menus (rifles, smgs, and pistols). It wouldn't be too bad to find what you want, and you can always type guns ak47 or whatever rather than navigating. 

Edited by Moose

The problem with it, is that the race is absolute shit without the ability. When the ult is on CD the banshee dies 10/10 times.

I don't think eliminating just the damage will make it so easy to kill. It has hella damage reduction, so even just the shake should suffice for a decent banshee player.

This...Extremely op.

The point of it is to not be able to choose. Otherwise you'd turn on any damage dealing/damage reduction songs, once the player has been killed, switch to regen. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah i agree, Or if you actually choose one and not random it, it will be a nerfed version. As a random choose will be a stronger version. Idk